Author Topic: Chloe is top bitch!  (Read 2399 times)

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
Chloe is top bitch!
« on: December 01, 2007, 09:00:29 AM »
I don't really post that often about ickle Chloe do I?  :o Poor thing, she's always right next to me but I rarely mention her or post photos! I need to get a new camera soon!!!!

Anyway, she's really been showing who the boss of the house is recently, only to other dogs though mind!  :005: I had a friend come around with their mini schnauzer puppy a couple of weeks back and boy did she put him in his place! My friend kept lifting him up as she was scared for him!  >:D She wouldn't have hurt him, he was in her house that's all I guess!  ::) Then yesterday David came around for lunch and a business meeting and brought Bertie his JRT puppy around and boy did she let him have it! He hadn't seen cats before so when he met our two kittens he was beside himself! Chloe just followed him around everywhere and if he stepped out of line she pinned him down with her paw on the back of his neck! He know's she's the boss from our walks already bless him but I couldn't help feeling for him!  :luv:

I'm not likely to be able to get a second dog for a considerable time but it's given me a bit of an insight possibly what to expect I guess when I do. I would be interested to see how she reacts to another bitch in the house as she's not really keen on dogs as it is when out and about so I wonder whether she would act any differently... At least she was protecting the kittens rather than trying to maul them herself!  :005:

Offline CJ

• Site Member
Re: Chloe is top bitch!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 09:52:20 PM »
My little madam can be a bit bossy.  I lost my English Springer bitch about 3 weeks ago (oh how I miss her, but that's another story), have been thinking about another cocker in the spring, would prefer another bitch, but wonder if a dog would be better as herself is such a bossy little moo.

Cazzie

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »
I do not mind at all about my bitches putting male dogs in their place but only for good reason and mostly it is for a good reason, it keeps them on their toes  ;)

Touch the cats and thats a different story, the cats go into Ninja mode  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 10:17:36 PM »
I do not mind at all about my bitches putting male dogs in their place but only for good reason and mostly it is for a good reason, it keeps them on their toes  ;)

Touch the cats and thats a different story, the cats go into Ninja mode  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep Fern has been on the receiving end of your cats  :005:

Cazzie

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 10:19:25 PM »

Has she  :o :o , they are good at teaching the dogs a thing or too though  (in a good way)  :005:

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »

Has she  :o :o , they are good at teaching the dogs a thing or too though  (in a good way)  :005:

Yeah the first night I stayed at yours - i had Goose, Fern and one of the cats in bed with me  :005:

Cazzie

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 10:58:46 PM »

Yeah the first night I stayed at yours - i had Goose, Fern and one of the cats in bed with me  :005:

Ah yes i remember now  :005: :005:

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 09:58:29 AM »
Fortunately my three cats are all very used to dogs and either play, tease or playfully attack! LOL! Dotty is Chloe's best friend but didn't meet the other two dogs, she may not be so keen though. The two kittens were living in the house at the Cats Protection League with I think about 7 other dogs so they're not phased at all by them!  :005:

I think Chloe is just protective of her ickle family, she's fine with other humans other than a bit of jealousy but if a dog gets too much attention or steps out of line? Oh boy! LMAO!  :005: