Author Topic: Crufts COL List  (Read 15204 times)

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Crufts COL List
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2004, 06:24:01 PM »
Hi,
My hubby is coming as well, though hes not happy about the £6 for the car park. Now that hes started showing archie , he want to pick up some tips. Looking forward to meeting everyone.                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts COL List
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2004, 09:34:13 PM »

We can add Sarah_S from Denmark to the list too, as I know she is coming over especially

Yep.. :mrgreen: I'm looking forward to meeting you all   :D                    
Coruscant cockers and newfies
with homepage, now also in English.....

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Crufts COL List
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2004, 12:39:38 PM »
Just a thought but has anyone got one of those kids badge it toys??

Maybe somebody could make up a big batch of COL badges and leave them with somebody who is showing and we could all pick up our badges and would then be instantly recognisable :lol: We could all maybe throw in some pennies to cover the cost?

Michelle                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2004, 01:30:47 PM »
:lol: Or we could all wear a yellow rose :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  and a sticker with our sreename on :wink:   Or maybe we should all be very very brave and post piccies of ourselves :?                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2004, 01:53:09 PM »
I personally dont really want to wear a badge or sticker, to be honest :lol: I think all we need do is arrange a meeting time and place, and swap a few strategic phone numbers so we can chase up anyone who's expected but hasnt yet shown - many of us have met before so there will already be a group of us standing by the time people arrive, and most of you know what some of us look like i.e. Mary, Michele, Gilly, Dessie and me. If you want to circulate photos, we can always do it away from the board if thats any help, by group email so it's not so public? That's just my suggestion anyways  :lol:                    

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Crufts COL List
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2004, 08:22:08 PM »
Ha!
there's only Dessie, Jane and Daftcockers who met me at LKA in Birmingham - and if their memories are anything like mine thats probably a distant haze by now - I have a vague impression of what you all look like, but my memory truly is bad ! :oops:
So if you want a refresher girls, or if any of you who are coming want a quick look at my mugshot theres 1 or 2 on Millies website ..
I'll be taking my phone, so and am happy to pass on the number if someone is collecting them to arrange / chase up the big 'meet'
:)                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline taliska

• Site Member
    • Our Family
Crufts COL List
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2004, 06:54:31 PM »
well after much discussion we've decided to come along to crufts. Its our first time and I can't wait to see the cockers.  No idea what to expect, would love to meet up with you all.  Hope to get some tips on what Tali is supposed to look like after grooming...!!!!

Hope to spend some dosh as well, but don't tell steve! :lol:  :lol:                    
Sue, Steve
Twins Sam and Sophie
Cockers - Taliska & Jurra
Puddy Cats - Tigger, Frankie & Tino

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
Crufts COL List
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2004, 09:49:36 PM »
Well I've bought my tickets so am definitely coming. Once a meting point has been sorted can it be posted on here? I'm sure we'll be able to find each other.

I'm really looking forward to it now. just a quick question though, you know all the grooming tools that we talk about and the conditioners etc - will we be able to buy at the show????

I hope so anyway!                    
Anita

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
Crufts COL List
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2004, 10:03:29 PM »
[just a quick question though, you know all the grooming tools that we talk about and the conditioners etc - will we be able to buy at the show????

You will be stunned & amazed at what you can buy at this show !!!!  :lol:
Take very comfortable shoes and LOADS of money !   :lol:                    
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2004, 10:04:50 PM »
just a quick question though, you know all the grooming tools that we talk about and the conditioners etc - will we be able to buy at the show????

I hope so anyway!

Absolutely! So bring your credit card etc... and a big bag  :lol:                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Crufts COL List
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2004, 10:45:50 PM »
I'll be mainly looking for any special offers on grroming tables  :wink:
I've been to smaller shows and found that everything seems to be ALOT cheaper, so I'll be bringing a couple of suitcases  :lol:  :lol:                    

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
Crufts COL List
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2004, 10:59:21 PM »
I don't think i'm going to read this one any more as i'm getting very jealous.  :cry:  Pups are due a couple of days :)  before hand so no Crufts for me this year :cry: .  I would so love to meet the faces to the names but maybe some other time.  I can't believe that this will be the 1st time in 17 years that i haven't been :o

Torie                    
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Crufts COL List
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 11:02:47 PM »
Aww thats a shame Torie...but with a litter of cocker puppies it must be SO worth missing it  :wink:                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Crufts COL List
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2004, 07:15:38 AM »
Give me the chance of having a litter of puppies or going to Crufts and the puppies win :wink:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2004, 08:52:53 AM »
Give me the chance of having a litter of puppies or going to Crufts and the puppies win :wink:

Same here :D   Torie, I hope all goes well :D   Let us know!