Author Topic: Crufts COL List  (Read 15255 times)

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts COL List
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2004, 10:24:23 AM »
is it correct that there's 355 cocker entries?  :D

Just want to make sure  :roll:                    
Coruscant cockers and newfies
with homepage, now also in English.....

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Crufts COL List
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2004, 10:34:35 AM »
Judging does start at 9am - if you want a seat by the ringside, get their earlier than this :wink: If you're not showing, then I would dress for comfort - no need to bring out the stillettos & sparkly tops (leave those for the American Cocker exhibitors :lol:). Whatever you wear, choose comfy shoes - Crufts is very hard on the feet :wink:

Sarah, the entry for Cockers is 382, though there will be some absentees of course.                    
Jane

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts COL List
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2004, 10:41:42 AM »
I deffo need new glasses  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

thanks Jane  :lol:

BTW is there going to be a dinner break? cause if the judging is from 9-17 and then afterwards the groupfinal (need a good seat) when am I ever going to shop then????????????  

What a disaster  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Crufts COL List
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2004, 02:25:28 PM »
It depends on what the judge wants to do - sometimes they will go for a lunch break but others will just have a quick sandwich sitting at the judging table to keep things moving along. It is very hard to watch all the judging & do your shopping - you need to stay for 2 days :lol:                    
Jane

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts COL List
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2004, 02:54:07 PM »
If I (i.e. Indy) don't have pups next year, I'll have to come again and stay for 2 days.  :twisted:

I better write down what to buy or else I'll probably forget  :shock:  with the limited time for shopping. I do hope for a lunch break  :mrgreen:                    

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
Crufts COL List
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2004, 05:37:25 PM »
What you need to do is get there dead early, well before judging starts at 9am, the stalls should be open, so you can shop then !

Unfortunately I can't say what time any of us will be in the ring, as whilst we know the total entry we don't know the numbers in each class until the day.

Linda - The classes at Crufts are as follows, they differ slightly from ordinary Champ shows in as much as the age qualification slighty differs.
The classes for Cockers are as follows :

Veteren Dog                Veteren Bitch                 Not less than 7 yrs old
Special puppy dog        Special puppy bitch        between 8 & 14 mths
Special Junior dog        Special Junior bitch         between 8 & 18 mths
Special Yearling dog     Special Yearling bitch      between 12 & 24 mths
undergraduate dog       Undergraduate bitch      not won CC or 3 or more
                                                                     1sts except in or mp
Graduate dog               Graduate bitch              Not won CC or 4 or
                                                                      more 1sts in Grad,
                                                                      P.Grad, Minor Limit,
                                                                      Mid limit, limit & open.
Post Grad. dog             Post Grad bitch              Not won CC or 5 or more
                                                                      1sts in classes as in Grad.
Mid limit dog                Mid limit bitch                Not won 3 CC's or 5 or
                                                                      more 1sts in mid limit,
                                                                      limit or open.
Limit dog                     Limit bitch                     Not won3 CC's under
                                                                     different judges, or 7 or
                                                                     1sts in limit or open.
Open dog                    Open bitch                    For all dogs of the breed.

All 1st wins mentioned are for those won at Champ shows.

And yes we know our bench numbers when we get the passes, hopefully should help us find them  :roll:                    
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

Offline Kim

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2004, 05:38:53 PM »
OOOooooo when I typed the classes etc I had spaces in btween, hope you can work it out  :?                    
www.Molkara.co.uk

Offline linda76

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2004, 07:16:41 PM »
Yes, i could understand.....  :wink:

You've more classes than us.... we've only divided by ages... and champ classes...

Honestly you're mutch morer organised than us.... i think that's why we're so called latin people.....  :shock:  :?  we only know what are our dog's number in the show day.....

Honestly, i can't way to be there.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts COL List
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »

Honestly you're mutch morer organised than us.... i think that's why we're so called latin people.....  :shock:  :?  we only know what are our dog's number in the show day.....

If thats the latin way, then Denmark is definately latin  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    

Offline Kim

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2004, 09:40:32 PM »
Honestly, i can't way to be there.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote]

Make sure you come & say hello ! :D                    
www.Molkara.co.uk

Offline linda76

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2004, 09:03:48 AM »
If i find you, i'm sure i'd say hello!!!!                    

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2004, 02:28:42 AM »

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2004, 02:31:13 AM »

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2004, 09:21:30 AM »
just rember to keep one eye on the cockers for me while your strutting your stuff :wink:  :wink:  i cant be there  :cry:

Fear not Nicole, we're going to have a section in the Photo Gallery especially for all pictures taken at Crufts - so you, and everyone else who unfortunately can't be there, will have plenty to see  :D                    

Sue H

Crufts COL List
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2004, 06:59:56 PM »
We will be going to Crufts on Friday (our third year!) :D   Jeremy and I hope to get lots of goodies for Barley and Bramble, and of course see all the gorgeous Cockers!

Two of my workmates have volunteered to help on the stand this year on the Friday, so if any of you COL peeps visit the BLUE CROSS stand, please say hello to them from COL and Sue Hook!

Looking forward to seeing everyone - we'll make some sort of COL stickers to wear!