Author Topic: Crufts COL List  (Read 15235 times)

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Crufts COL List
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2004, 04:12:04 PM »
[

Hope you can make it MrsB and Indiesnan - maybe someone nr to you guys can give you a lift??[/quote]

Mike,

I was just about to post honest,  :D Emma you and your mum are welcome to come with us if you like, :D We are setting off early 6.30 ish and stopping for breakfast on the way and at the moment we are planning to stay until the end. Let me know :D

Michelle                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2004, 04:24:13 PM »

Can anyone answer a quick question for me  :?:  because its a long day etc and because I'm bringing 2 kids, I thought it might be a good idea to bring 2 collapsible chairs (the ones that fold really small) in case I can't get a seat....is this a good idea???  I'll be the one with the huge rucksack, chairs a tent, a camping stove......OK I'm kidding  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited to add.....I got my tickets today  :D

Gilly, bringing collapsible chairs is a very good idea, especially with two children in tow :D

If the trade stands are laid out in the same way as previous years we could meet by the Pedigree Chum stand (unmissable) in Hall 4 as that is close to the cocker rings...........just a thought  :?

For those of you asking for bench numbers, mine is 9169  :D                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Crufts COL List
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2004, 05:33:32 PM »
I have to be honest Michele...I am not relishing the thought of dragging my hubby and 2 kids around with me all day  :? Originally I was supposed to be coming by myself  :twisted:  :wink:
So they have ALL been warned  :shock:
My youngest daughter can't walk around the supermarket without either needing the toilet or moaning she's tired  :roll:  hence my reason for bringing the chairs  :wink:

I think the Pedigree stand sounds a good idea....that way we won't be in the way too much...and by the sounds of it there are going to be a fair few of us  :)                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2004, 05:44:44 PM »
I emphasised Hall 4 as there will be other Pedigree Chums stands throughout, and I'd hate to think someone would be waiting to meet up and miss out :cry:

For those of us who are showing and either don't use a trolley to transport the dogs in, or prefer them to walk, here is the weather forecast for the  Birmingham area on Friday 5th

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX00...t&code=code&y=0

I know I shouldn't admit to this at 45 years young, but........the adrenalin is already going and  :lol:  :roll:  :D I'M GETTING EXCITED :D  :roll:  :lol:

Gilly, you can always pack hubby & kids off to the Special Events Ring, where they can sit down and watch heelwork to music, agility and other demonstrations all day if they want to,  :wink:  :D                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Crufts COL List
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2004, 10:36:48 PM »
I've hardly had chance to come on here in the past few days and there is so much to catch up on :shock:

Gilly....looks like Beth and Alice will be coming (well...maybe :D  :wink: ).  I'm sure Adrian will be able to handle 2 more children :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OK...so, is it Kims bench initially and see where we go from there or is it Hall 4 at the Pedigree Chum stand? :?  Has a time been arranged? I'm hoping to get there early before the world and his Uncle turn up as I'm buying my tickets on the door.

It's all pretty exciting I agree Michele :lol:

Emma....really hope you'll be able to come :wink:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
Crufts COL List
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2004, 11:12:39 PM »
Gilly....looks like Beth and Alice will be coming (well...maybe   ). I'm sure Adrian will be able to handle 2 more children    

:shock:  he can't handle my 2 never mind an extra 2  :lol:  :lol:

Yes I think we should set a time because I don't know what anyone looks like  :?  otherwise we might end up wandering around the cocker ring whispering "I wonder if they are from COL"  :wink:
How about 10.00am...that gives everyone a chance to arrive  :?:  and I think we should finalise a meeting place  :)                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Crufts COL List
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2004, 11:29:05 PM »
My youngest daughter can't walk around the supermarket without either needing the toilet or moaning she's tired  :roll:

Oh dear, perhaps I shouldn't mention the horrendous queues for the ladies loos at Crufts Gilly :lol: :lol:                    
Jane

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
Crufts COL List
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2004, 11:37:29 PM »
Its OK Jane...that's what I've brought Adrian for....she'll be going to the "little boys room" with Daddy  :twisted:                    

Offline tracey

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
Crufts COL List
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2004, 07:06:40 AM »

I know I shouldn't admit to this at 45 years young, but........the adrenalin is already going and  :lol:  :roll:  :D I'M GETTING EXCITED :D  :roll:  :lol:

I'm panicking Michele about the amount of work I have to do on the dogs :shock:  :shock:

Tracey :D                    
http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk

Love All
Trust A Few
Do Wrong To None
William Shakespeare

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2004, 09:44:41 AM »

I was just about to post honest,  :D Emma you and your mum are welcome to come with us if you like, :D We are setting off early 6.30 ish and stopping for breakfast on the way and at the moment we are planning to stay until the end. Let me know :D  

Michelle

:D Michelle thats really sweet of you thank you :D   All I have to do now, is get someon to look after my kids and Indie :?                    

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
Crufts COL List
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2004, 12:44:20 PM »
Just had a thought - Tracey's benches should be pretty near to mine, with me being a "G" & her an "H"                    
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

Offline tracey

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
Crufts COL List
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2004, 02:19:45 PM »
My bench mumbers are 9119-9123.

Last year we had a lovely spot close enough to see the ring but out of the way, but the year before I was benched behind the seats around the ring :shock: Hoping we get a quiet spot again as it gets pretty stressful when there is not a lot of room :shock:

Tracey.                    
http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk

Love All
Trust A Few
Do Wrong To None
William Shakespeare

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Crufts COL List
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2004, 02:42:48 PM »
We're travelling down by car and have  some spare room, so if anyone wants a lift please feel free to let me know. I think we're going to be leaving Blackpool between 5-30 and 6-00am :shock:                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2004, 04:49:42 PM »
I think arranging a time to meet is a very good idea, but I think it'll have to be restricted to those who aren't showing as none of us are going to know exactly when we'll be in the ring and might need the time before going in the ring to do some last minute grooming :roll:  :wink:
Finding us who are showing will be easier anyway because we'll be wearing our bench numbers  :D

Tracey, I know what you mean, I'm only taking Otis  8)  and its been pretty intensive this last week :shock: It struck me this afternon as I was working on his coat, that there'll be hundreds if not thousands of other people up & down the country doing exactly the same thing :D                    

Offline Eljay

• Site Member
Crufts COL List
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2004, 08:33:04 PM »
Only one week to go!!! :lol:  :lol:
I'm getting very excited too and I'm not taking a dog with me. I have got camera and shopping list at the ready. Me and my sister are travelling up and stopping overnight so we can get there early... hopefully.
Is the time for meeting up 10.00am? and are we aiming for Hall 4 pedigree stand?
Will need to add this to my list  :lol:  :lol:
Good luck to all of you showing.                    
Alfie, and Jay J. together over the Rainbow Bridge. Always in our hearts but dreadfully missed.