Author Topic: WORLD DOG SHOW July 2008 Stockholm  (Read 917 times)

Offline d_dambe

• Site Member
    • http://www.dogs.net.au/belcroft
WORLD DOG SHOW July 2008 Stockholm
« on: February 03, 2008, 11:39:16 PM »
I know it's early and you probably all have Crufts on your mind...... there is a contingent of cocker folk from 'down under' heading over for the World Dog show in early July, many will go to the Windsor show first.   In Stockholm there is a Spaniel and Retriever specialty show on Saturday 5 July with George Waite and David Shields judging cockers. 

Cockers are being judged on Sunday 6th at the WDS

Any COL'ers making plans to travel over for the WDS ? 

It would be great to share  travel plans - especially getting to/from the Saturday specialty show and if you have been able to purchase tickets for the WDS yet.   We are flying out of Birmingham.

Cheers
Merryn
belcroft@hotmail.com
Go to Belcroft Cocker Spaniels

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Re: WORLD DOG SHOW July 2008 Stockholm
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:09 AM »
Mum was planning on going with a few friends this year but changed her mind  ::) I wish i was going tho there's one dog that i really wanted to see  :luv: That will just have to wait till 2010 now

Hope you have a good time  :blink:

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Re: WORLD DOG SHOW July 2008 Stockholm
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »
I have actually deided not to go this year, even though it would be a short trip for me (8 hours drive) :005:

I only have bitches to show, and must admit that the judge on bitches on the WDS's personality is not my cup of tea. ph34r

-So I have made other plans for my summer.

But you shall be more than welcome to return to Scandinavia in 2010, where the WDS is held in Denmark.  :D

Coruscant cockers and newfies
with homepage, now also in English.....