Author Topic: Scottish Kennel Club May 2004  (Read 5582 times)

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Scottish Kennel Club May 2004
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2004, 06:29:07 PM »
Well a good day was had by all  :)  the sun was shining...and I burnt my shoulders  :shock: bit of a shock for a sunbed suzie like me  :lol:  :lol:
I'm sure Susan will post  later...but she got a VHC for Sonny  :)  a 2nd for Paris and a 4th for Archie which was a cracking result for his 1st Champ Show...must admit he was abley handled my Susans husband  :wink:
Well done Susan & Co  :D
Gill and I did some nice shopping  8)  then Butty got her eye test  :shock:  what a drama queen...I didn't know Cockers could squeel like pigs  :lol:  :roll:
Missed meeting Louise (Lourisima)  :( but met loads of very nice people  :D                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2004, 06:37:30 PM »
Sounds like a great time was had by all.  Edinburgh must have hogged the good weather 'cos it was c**p here  :(
Congratulations Susan, Paris, Sonny and Archie on your wins.
What did you buy then girls???
Poor Butty, I'm sure she was very brave really  :D   Just milking it for attention.  What did the eye test involve, Gilly?
Glad you all had a nice day  :D  :P  :D .  Oh, to be on the other side of the Minch  :wink:                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2004, 06:47:33 PM »
I bought some bedding...some food and some treats...I couldn't carry any more to be honest  :lol:  I'm surprised I made it back to the car  :shock:
I had a brief chat with your breeder Shirley  :wink:  Yep we definetly stole the weather over here as it was scorching and beautiful weather  :)
The eye test involved some drops in the eye then waiting for 20 minutes then the BVA vet shone a light in her eyes etc....you'd have thought he was poking her eyes with hot irons the way she reacted  :oops:  But all went well in the end  :)                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2004, 07:26:16 PM »
Yep, very well done Susan and co :D It was nice meeting a couple more of the COL dogs :wink:

I bought some treats, a very cool squeaky fish, an old cocker yearbook, more treats, fragaria and something else that i don't know the name of for cleaning teeth.  I brought some change home so obviously didnt buy enough :wink:  :lol:

Dallas did me proud on the eye exam - didn't whinge once :lol:  He just sat there as if to say "not this again" :roll:  :lol:  We heard Butty while we were waiting to go in :shock:  :lol:  It was a bit like waiting to get a needle at school and hearing everybody screaming "OW" :wink:

But I had a great day. Shame not to see Louise R but met loads of others :D Just have to try and remember all their names now :?                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2004, 02:54:24 AM »
I had a brief chat with your breeder Shirley  :wink:

Was it Linda you were speaking to?  I think George is still on holiday in Australia  :?   I have to take some more pictures of Cooper, I haven't sent her any for a few weeks  :? Did she have any of her clan with her?  Think she's showing VIP this year!?!

Good to hear that you spent lots of money.  When will Butty and Dallas's results be through?  Can't say I'd be too chuffed with someone sticking things in my eyes - drops or anything else!  They were both very brave  :)                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2004, 09:09:38 AM »
Well...even tho we didn't go to SKC yesterday, I have found the main results :D . Ticket + res Ticket winner as follows :wink: :

Judge: Sandra Fleming (Palacecraig)

DCC: Judika Prairie Gold
RDCC: Glowhill Scrumpy Jack
BCC: Charbonnel Frankette
RBCC: Tudormist The Paradisea Dargess
BP: Tudormist The Paradisea Dargess

I would be very grateful if anyone, could add a few class results - as fossedata haven't uploaded yet :roll:                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2004, 10:35:19 AM »
Unfortunately I didn't get any results....in fact this year I didn't even buy a programme/catalogue  :shock:  as I always forget to mark it up and with the added fact I knew I had Butty's eye test and shopping to do  :wink:
I'm a bit gutted I missed Sandy getting the BCC as she was lovely, I saw her win her class but left after that  :roll:  I missed alot of classes to, just wandering about and  chatting etc  :)
Yes Shirley it was Linda I was talking to, very briefly...she had lovely things to say about you and Eric though  :wink: I know she had Bencleuch Bellisima with her...who got a 3rd..I think  :?  again I was chatting  :lol:
Butty passed her eye test  :wink:  :)                    

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2004, 05:13:12 PM »
Good news...fosse data have finally updated the results!  :D Thought I would tell you all as I know Dessie will be keen to know the results! lol! :wink:  
The link is....
http://www.fossedata.co.uk/results/show.asp

Luv Nic x                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2004, 09:37:50 PM »
Thanks for that Nic                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2004, 08:59:10 AM »
Lovely meeting up with Gill and Gilly, once again getting them mixed up, but think I,ve got it now :oops: . Had a wonderful day and the weather was wonderful. Lovely to see all 3 boys and off course the lovely buttons                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2004, 04:05:50 PM »
Well done Susan - Only just seen this. Sounds like you all had a really good day.

Are you going to the Blackpool Show on 26th June? Could you post information about the show so I know how to get there?                    
Anita

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2004, 11:10:12 AM »
Anita...I think you might find all you need to know at Melanie’s website - its got most of the information on I think... but if you need any more info just ask :wink:

The link is - http://www.blackpooldogshow.plus.com/homepage.htm

It has directions etc

Hope it helps :D
Nic x                    

Offline looby lou

• Site Member
  • Georgia
    • http://www.jayzander.co.uk
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2004, 06:07:04 PM »
thanks sue for introducing me to Gill and Gilly, it was nice to put a face to these posts. Great to meet the pair of you and I will apoplogise in advance because I am sure I too will get you mixed up. Scotland is a great place and yet again thoroughly enjoyed myself.
On a note of the weather, I have never yet been to an all breed champ show where the sun has NOT been shining. Every show has been a scorcher :lol:  :lol:                    
To see our dogs visit
www.jayzander.co.uk

Looby Lou