Author Topic: Crufts Success !  (Read 6546 times)

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts Success !
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2004, 08:16:21 AM »
After having a wonderful time at Crufts I would like to send big congrats to everyone who did well in the ring. In particular I would like to give compliments to Ruby and Andrew on whom I think (especially after watching the Crufts-COL-video) is an excellent handler.   :D  :D  

Don't be surpriced Jane if I give you a call someday, when I decide to get a particoulered pup.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I really had a lovely time being there, except for the fact, that next time I'm going I need two days, one for cockerwatching and one for shopping. When the BOB was found, I hardly had time for shopping  :cry: Hubby was happy though  :roll:                    
Coruscant cockers and newfies
with homepage, now also in English.....

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
Crufts Success !
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2004, 09:49:20 AM »
I've only just had the energy to post after Friday. It was a great day and we really enjoyed meeting everyone.

Congratulations to all those entered. Sorry we didn't have must time to meet everyone but the shopping was just too much to cope with. Managed to see some of the judging and the obedience but I'm sure there's loads that we missed. Definitely need two days!!!

Well Done everyone :D                    
Anita

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2004, 12:17:25 PM »
Congratulations to everyone who enjoyed success at Crufts!  

We had a fantastic day, but unfortunately missed the meeting point and time because we were stuck in a huge traffic jam on the M42.  I spoke to a lot of nice people around the cocker ring though, so perhaps met some of you without realising it?!  What wonderful dogs...I do love gundogs, especially cockers and Welsh springers.  Looking forward to next year already.

Sue                    

Offline FionaM

• Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2004, 02:02:25 PM »
Well better late than never :wink:

Huge congratulations to Jane, Kim and Tracey and Dallas's brother too!!! I had to make do with watching the highlights on BBC2 and it looked like it would have been brilliant to be there - maybe next year  :D                    
Fiona & Poppy :)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Crufts Success !
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2004, 04:58:19 PM »
In particular I would like to give compliments to Ruby and Andrew on whom I think (especially after watching the Crufts-COL-video) is an excellent handler.   :D  :D  

Thank you Sarah - not sure I'd better tell Andrew though, he'll get a big head :lol: To be honest, Ruby makes it easy - she is just one of those natural "show-offs" :)                    
Jane

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2004, 06:37:19 PM »
I heard someone next to me say, whilst watching Ruby in the ring, "she moves like a dream!" - which I thought was rather nice  :D                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Crufts Success !
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2004, 09:46:59 AM »
I heard someone next to me say, whilst watching Ruby in the ring, \"she moves like a dream!\" - which I thought was rather nice  :D

But she does Mike  :wink:

I'd just like to add my congratulations to Kim, Michele, Andrew & Jane & Tracey.  Well done you guys for qualifying and even better placing and lucky enough to win your classes.

I would also like to say that it was really nice to meet Mike, Gilly (even though you forgot about me on your list  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ), Michele & Otis, Tracey, Kim, Mary, Anita, Lorraine, KellyP, Susan & hubby, Sarah and Charlie Spud's Mum.  And I hope I haven't missed anybody  :wink:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Crufts Success !
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2004, 12:03:56 PM »
Not anymore I haven't  :wink: :oops:  Sorry Dessie                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Crufts Success !
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2004, 01:17:42 PM »
I'll forgive you  :roll:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline linda76

• Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2004, 02:20:41 PM »
Well

I'm sorry that i didn't met anyone, but i only was there at 11 and i miss the meeting spot. Honestly, i think i was very near collin, but i was too shy to ask.....

I've loved so many dogs, that i can't describe...                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2004, 04:24:05 PM »
Colin wasnt there Linda - so I wonder if you mean me?  :o Really sorry we didnt get to meet you - maybe next year  :wink: Glad you had such a good time though  :D                    

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Crufts Success !
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2004, 04:29:45 PM »
Well

I'm sorry that i didn't met anyone, but i only was there at 11 and i miss the meeting spot. Honestly, i think i was very near collin, but i was too shy to ask.....

I've loved so many dogs, that i can't describe...

Linda,

I know exactly what you mean, I did manage to introduce myself to a few members :oops:  but its so different talking face to face  :roll: and I just dragged my daughter and husband of round the stands instead.  I will overcome my shyness for next time though :D

Michelle                    

Offline Nat

• Site Member
    • http://www.crazycockers.homestead.com
Crufts Success !
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2004, 08:51:53 AM »
Well done to everyone at Crufts  :D                    
Nat

Simbarra Cocker Spaniels
www.crazycockers.homestead.com