Author Topic: Crufts video  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts video
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 12:35:43 PM »

Yes quite often as judges know that some exhibitors are not happy if their dog's "failings" are mentioned in print :lol:

:roll:  :roll: Better to stick the head in the sand then  :wink:
We kind of expect the judges to write about our dogs failures when we get a written crit.  :lol:  :lol: I hate when the don't
"nice topline, sound movements, nice temperment" - I got one of these once, and I wasn't even placed. How inspiring....(here's room for a big sarcastic emoticon)
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Some also give an overall impression of what they thought of the entry which can be interesting - the Crufts judge for example wasn't terribly impressed with some of the heads she saw on the day.

That's funny, cause that wasn't the worst problem from my point of view, I didn't take much notice of the heads.Another excuse to see the video again..... :lol:                    
Coruscant cockers and newfies
with homepage, now also in English.....

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
Crufts video
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 08:26:40 AM »
If only you'd known it was George Caddy Sarah, you could have asked for him to send you a signed copy of one of his books as he did seem to take quite a shine to you - maybe next year! :D

His book is offered on e-bay right now. Starting bid is US$ 175.00  :shock:

I have to get back next year and try to charm a book away from him  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    
Coruscant cockers and newfies
with homepage, now also in English.....

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Crufts video
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2004, 02:21:28 PM »
Just watched the video thanks Mike it was really good. It is now doing the rounds in Blackpool. Can you go and work for the BBC next year foor their Crufts cover PLEASE :D  :D                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts video
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2004, 04:22:45 PM »
Well I had a great time filming it Susan, so I might do it again next year  :wink: