Author Topic: nature diet  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
Re: nature diet
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 06:14:38 PM »
Our dogs have half a packet of NatureDiet in the morning & raw food in the evening for their supper & this seems to suit them......nice firm poos & no upset tummies unless they've scavenged something horrible!!! ;)

I've had a couple of dodgy packs (although not for a while!!) & the shop from which I bought them replaced them with no problems. ;)
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline Letichia

• Site Member
  • Maverick
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 06:39:47 PM »
Hello

I am currently thinking of adding a wet food to my two's diet. They are currently fed on Burns Lamb and Brown Rice.
Would you say nature diet would be the best one to go for?

Many thanks
Letichia
Letichia, Lilly, Polo and Maverick x

Offline gashley

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 01:51:07 PM »
Hello

I am currently thinking of adding a wet food to my two's diet. They are currently fed on Burns Lamb and Brown Rice.
Would you say nature diet would be the best one to go for?

Many thanks
Letichia

My 2 have half nature diet and burns mixed in with it, we use Lamb and rice dried food at the moment but giving them a change and going to chicken and rice. The quantity i use is half the recommended  of nature diet for the day and half the burns. There weight is stable and they seem content so I think i found a good balance.

HTH

Gail
Gail, Ian, & 4 boys, Jakey and Scooby !!

Offline xlisax

• Site Member
  • Ellie & Max
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »
id deffo reccomend it max has taken to it so well no diarea or anything i just wish id found it sooner :shades:

once his hills runs out ill try him on this as a complete diet and see how he goes  :shades:

Offline teapot

• Site Member
  • ~Tia~
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »
Tia has Natures Harvest which is very similar to Nature Diet. She absolutely loves this and seems to be doing well on it. The packs are much easier to open than the ND ones   ;)  I get mine from PAH and they have just introduced a new fish flavour (pongy  :-\) as well as lamb and chicken.

Their website is:
http://www.natures-harvest.org/
Marie & Tia x