Author Topic: Woohoo wish us luck  (Read 4600 times)

Offline dawnie

• Site Member
Re: Woohoo wish us luck
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 06:20:39 PM »
I have two hooligans who could compete in deafest and daftest dogs categories. Good job they are going to school soon!!

Offline BettyBoo

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2008, 06:23:50 PM »
Well done Glen on your outstanding tail wagging today :luv:
Barbara, Betty & Millie x

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2008, 09:35:14 PM »
Glen's antics  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:  and a big well done to him and his waggy tail  :shades: :luv:  Well done to Elmo too and Fred woz clearly robbed  >:( :005:

What about Sally, did she enter any classes?  :luv:

Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2008, 09:39:11 PM »
Glen's antics  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:  and a big well done to him and his waggy tail  :shades: :luv:  Well done to Elmo too and Fred woz clearly robbed  >:( :005:

What about Sally, did she enter any classes?  :luv:

Just took Glen in the end as Dave wasn't able to come so only had one pair of hands. Hopefully they will hold it again next year and Sally will get her chance to shine  :luv: :luv:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »
Well done  :D

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2008, 12:00:39 AM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
 oh I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!!!!
 well done all of you! :luv:

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »

Thanks Theresa- I read your thread with bated breath-dreading a mention of Fred (the horny hound) and his shameful latest love interest.

I thought i would let you tell all in your own words........your boy so its up to you to embarress him....if anyone wants a hint them lets just say Fred is well in touch with his feminine side and lights his boys leggy  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Tell us more! :D

For those that asked here is the story of Freds day!! (that is the part of the day when he not being humped by Elmo  :005: ;))

Fred my ever loving (and occasionally GAY ) dog has finally turned into a little man.  All lipstick and no sense if you catch my drift..

To cut a long story short the latest object of his affections is the most stunning 10 month old Great Dane who we were fortunate (or unfortunate depends on your point of view) to be stood next to in the ring on several occasions today, this gentle giant spent most of its time laid down so the ever affectionate pup wasnt intimidated- intimidated would of be nice but oh no Fred def was not intimidated!!!!!!!

Waggiest tail- yes but not the one the Judges wanted to see
Most appealing eyes- once again yes but not directed at the judges!! 
Best thing on 6 legs-Possibly but for most of the judging we had 7 (if you catch my drift)

In Freds opinion Toby was the best looking thing at the show and he wouldnt have minded not winner most HANDSOME dog in show if Toby had won!!

All the worrying before the show that Theresa and I did, I never imagined that the way I would be shown up would be by the amazing humping puppy and his daring feats trying to mount a Bloody Huge Great Dane!   Where oh where did I go wrong with his education-Do you think it could have been the little red collar he had when we first brought him home?

Lisa
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2008, 09:31:40 AM »

Thanks Theresa- I read your thread with bated breath-dreading a mention of Fred (the horny hound) and his shameful latest love interest.

I thought i would let you tell all in your own words........your boy so its up to you to embarress him....if anyone wants a hint them lets just say Fred is well in touch with his feminine side and lights his boys leggy  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Tell us more! :D

For those that asked here is the story of Freds day!! (that is the part of the day when he not being humped by Elmo  :005: ;))

Fred my ever loving (and occasionally GAY ) dog has finally turned into a little man.  All lipstick and no sense if you catch my drift..

To cut a long story short the latest object of his affections is the most stunning 10 month old Great Dane who we were fortunate (or unfortunate depends on your point of view) to be stood next to in the ring on several occasions today, this gentle giant spent most of its time laid down so the ever affectionate pup wasnt intimidated- intimidated would of be nice but oh no Fred def was not intimidated!!!!!!!

Waggiest tail- yes but not the one the Judges wanted to see
Most appealing eyes- once again yes but not directed at the judges!! 
Best thing on 6 legs-Possibly but for most of the judging we had 7 (if you catch my drift)

In Freds opinion Toby was the best looking thing at the show and he wouldnt have minded not winner most HANDSOME dog in show if Toby had won!!

All the worrying before the show that Theresa and I did, I never imagined that the way I would be shown up would be by the amazing humping puppy and his daring feats trying to mount a Bloody Huge Great Dane!   Where oh where did I go wrong with his education-Do you think it could have been the little red collar he had when we first brought him home?

Lisa

:rofl1: bless him. :005: At least he has taste though, great danes are very handsome. :shades: :005:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline Elmo

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2008, 10:43:54 AM »

Elmo obviously has great taste :005 Elmo is NOT a humper but yesterday there must have been a stirring in his loins and the object of his affection was the gorgeous Fred :luv:

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2008, 11:57:23 PM »
Well done :D