Author Topic: We're Back  (Read 3139 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
We're Back
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 06:48:24 PM »
Congratulations Dessie - don't know if I will ever be dedicated enough to endure a journey like that :shock:  I'm sure Bart will have his moment of glory before too long :wink:  :D                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
We're Back
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2004, 10:06:42 PM »
Well done Dessie and Douglas  :D  :wink:

Makes me want to get the sick bag out just thinking about that crossing :(   I'm not a boat lover :?   Sounds like it was all worth it after the dodgy start :wink:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
We're Back
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2004, 10:14:15 PM »
Well done Dessie and Douglas. Poor baby was he not travel sick, my lot are terrible even in the car :(

Hi Sue

Thankfully both Douglas and Bart weren't sick or stressed at all they we just pleased to see me when we went back down to the car deck to leave the boat, which couldn't come soon enough  :wink:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
    • Derrindee Spaniels
We're Back
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2004, 10:17:29 PM »
Congratulations Dessie :D I think you deserve a trophy for the travel alone :wink: I had an awful experience many moons ago on a ferry, I can't even think about it, lets just say I was GREEN for about 6 weeks after, thats no kidding either :roll:  NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!  Shuddering at the thought of it :evil:

Thanks Emma feeling almost back to normal now :wink: what we do for a Show makes you laugh really.  Unfortunately for me though if I want to go to the UK for a Show though I have to either go on the Boat which can be anything from 3 1/2 hours to 13 hours if we have to go on the overnight boat.  Even flying is 50 minutes in a tiny little 10 seater plane  :wink:                    

Derrindee Spaniels

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
    • Derrindee Spaniels
We're Back
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2004, 10:19:33 PM »
Well done on your wins Dessie. If down on the ferry was anything like it was up in the air as we flew back to Luton from Barcelona yesterday, you have my complete & utter sympathy  :?  :cry:

Thanks Michele and I do feel for you as well being on a flight yesterday awful isn't it.                    

Derrindee Spaniels

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
    • Derrindee Spaniels
We're Back
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2004, 10:21:53 PM »
Congratulations Dessie - don't know if I will ever be dedicated enough to endure a journey like that :shock:  I'm sure Bart will have his moment of glory before too long :wink:  :D

Mad aren't we :roll:  I'm pleased with Bart though as he did better than Douglas at quite a few of the Shows last year so I'm sure he will have his day  :wink:                    

Derrindee Spaniels

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
    • Derrindee Spaniels
We're Back
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2004, 10:25:01 PM »
Well done Dessie and Douglas  :D  :wink: Makes me want to get the sick bag out just thinking about that crossing :(   I'm not a boat lover :?   Sounds like it was all worth it after the dodgy start :wink:

Thanks Mary to tell you the truth after the Catalogue didn't have my entries listed and the Show Secretary couldn't find my entries either I was feeling a bit disheartened and totally fed up but thankfully the Boys did me proud just not a very nice way to end the weekend with the boat trip, but it could of been a lot worse  :wink:  :cry:                    

Derrindee Spaniels

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
We're Back
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2004, 08:29:53 AM »
Well done Dessie, that journey sounds like a complete nightmare  :shock:                    
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
We're Back
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2004, 10:44:44 AM »
Well done Derryn!
Kisses for Douglas, he's such a handsome boy! and Kisses for Bart too!
Shame about the dodgy start and the awful trip, but you must have still been bursting with pride anyway :)                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk