Author Topic: Lancashire Cocker Spaniel open show Sept  (Read 7067 times)

Offline ludo

• Site Member
  • Enya
    • Shirepark Cockers
Re: Lancashire Cocker Spaniel open show Sept
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2008, 11:53:57 PM »
Yes well done Chelsea and Tracey for all your places and is that abilou in there too!
I love looking at the dogs names some of them are just so beautiful! Some are bizaar lol  ph34r

Quite a few COL dogs got placed yesterday  ;) well done to them all but especially Ann with Dax and Patsy with Alfie!  Hope you both enjoyed your day :D :D

Michelle

Thanks Michelle  ;)  Anne and Dax x

http:www.shireparkcockers.co.uk

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
Re: Lancashire Cocker Spaniel open show Sept
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »
Yes well done Chelsea and Tracey for all your places and is that abilou in there too!
I love looking at the dogs names some of them are just so beautiful! Some are bizaar lol  ph34r

Quite a few COL dogs got placed yesterday  ;) well done to them all but especially Ann with Dax and Patsy with Alfie!  Hope you both enjoyed your day :D :D

Michelle

Thankyou.  :D Michelle we had a fabulous day, thankyou for all of your support and pushing me into that ring.  :lol2:

You have given me 'the bug' now, we took Alfie to that Limited show tonight and we got 1st Place in gundog puppy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
He was better behaved tonight Michelle  ph34r besides shredding the plastic covering on the chairs  ph34r and chewing the table legs  ph34r :005: It was good practice for the boy.  :luv:

Michelle

wow, well done both of you,didn't recognise the Dax and Alfies names there  :luv:

Thankyou.  :D Alfie is a Ryallcourt, there is a reason behind his full title...honest  ph34r :005: