Author Topic: Southern Counties :-)  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Southern Counties :-)
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2004, 07:48:58 PM »
Andrew, Jane & Ruby, many many congratulations

This is for Ruby from Otis  8)  

Dessie, you must be chuffed to bits

And last but no way least Well Done to Looby Loo too on qualifying for Crufts 2005                    

Offline looby lou

• Site Member
  • Georgia
    • http://www.jayzander.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2004, 07:58:50 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO JANE AND ANDREW. I am sooooo thrilled because as Jane knows from a previous post I adore their little sunflower, its a super kennel name for a little dog that brightens up ones day. Sorry I couldn't stay to see her in the ring, we had to tackle our way through all the motorways to get home.
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Great to meet you today Dessie and Douglas and again I am really pleased you won that PG class he's a lovely boy. Hope to see you again.
I suppose I ought to congratulate my little Norbert on his crufts qualification. No one can wipe the smile of my face tonight - not even my hubby :!:  :shock:  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :P                    
To see our dogs visit
www.jayzander.co.uk

Looby Lou

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2004, 08:05:26 PM »
And last but no way least Well Done to Looby Loo too on qualifying for Crufts 2005

O Yea! So sorry Looby Lou :oops:  - forgot your very important crufts qualification!!! I bet it means a lot to you!! (Linked to your topic - my little successes) You have now fulfilled what you set out to do :D ! Congratulations! :wink:                    

Offline looby lou

• Site Member
  • Georgia
    • http://www.jayzander.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2004, 08:10:20 PM »
cheers Nikki  see you soon I hope 8)                    
To see our dogs visit
www.jayzander.co.uk

Looby Lou

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2004, 08:28:51 PM »
Way to go Ruby :P  8)  That is fantastic news - congratulations Jane and Andrew :D  And a big well done to Dessie and Looby Lou too :D  A good day out for all it would seem :wink:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2004, 09:08:20 PM »
[size=24]HUGE[/size]To Jane, Andrew and sh ch Ruby, Dessie and Douglas, and Looby Lou and Norbert on your fantastic day :D  :P  :D  :P

Also, although not officially COL members, Big CONGRATULATIONS to Arran's son and Misty's brother, Harvey on winning Junior and Sp Yearling at just 12 1/2 mths :D  :P

I think its safe to say that a good day was had by all :!:  :D                    
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2004, 10:45:30 PM »
Thank you everyone for the congratulations - it has always been our dream to have an orange Champion & now Ruby has done it for us - I'm not sure I believe it just yet :lol: Well done to everyone else who had such a nice day, especially Derryn for Douglas's excellent win & Loobyloo for qualifying Norbert :) Dallas' litter brother won the DCC so yet another COL connection there :wink:  

Jane                    
Jane

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2004, 11:42:36 PM »
If anyone would like to have a look at the full results, they can be found here...........

http://www.highampress.co.uk/scca/spancock.htm  :D                    

Offline tracey

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2004, 07:17:54 AM »
Congratulations Jane and Andrew on youre new Champion :D

Well done Louise and Dessie on your lovely places :D

Tracey :D                    
http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk

Love All
Trust A Few
Do Wrong To None
William Shakespeare

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2004, 01:45:24 PM »
Hi Guys

Back from my wonderful trip to Southern Counties  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Firstly I would like to congratulate Jane with Ruby's all important 3rd CC and BOB yesterday, very well deserved and Douglas thinks she's a bit of alright as well  :wink:  :wink:

It was lovely to meet Lou and Norbert and they did fantastic as well by qualifying for Crufts.

I was and still am over the moon with Douglas 1st in PostGrad yesterday, and he was still up there when it came to giving out the RCC, although I think I would of passed out if she had given it to us  :wink:   A great day even though I only had 3 hours sleep Friday morning but well worth it.

Thanks for all your congrats guys it really does mean a lot to me and Douglas.                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2004, 10:36:34 PM »
WOW :shock:  :shock:   what an amazing day you all had? :lol:  :lol:

MANY CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who done so well :D

I done the weather check the day before and all OK.  We then went to a neighbours b'que on Thursday night and I ended up with a hangover :shock:  :oops:  :oops:  I only had 4 glasses of red wine...just can't handle more than 2 these days :roll:

Looks like I missed a cracking day :cry:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2004, 08:17:15 AM »
Sorry I missed this guys, but a huge [size=24]WELL DONE to all of you. All your wins at this show are equally special to each of you, Ruby's Sh Ch status and getting BoB too, Douglas and Norbert's wins are first class - you must all be so incredibly chuffed.

well done again - enjoy the moment. A special mention tho for Jane - making up an Orange Champion is so great.                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2004, 01:21:24 PM »
I have no idea how I missed this  :shock:  :shock:  :oops:

But congratulations, to Dessie & Douglas :D  :D ...Brilliant result I'm so pleased for you and of course to Lou & Norbett....you've acheived so much in such a short while  :D

A special congrats to Andrew, Jane and of course the gorgeous Ruby I am over the moon for all of you at Shenmore...a very special day for a very special lady...Ruby is the bees knees  :wink:  :D                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2004, 01:32:04 PM »
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Great to meet you today Dessie and Douglas and again I am really pleased you won that PG class he's a lovely boy. Hope to see you again.
I suppose I ought to congratulate my little Norbert on his crufts qualification. No one can wipe the smile of my face tonight - not even my hubby :!:  :shock:  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :P

Hi Lou

It was lovely to meet you and thank you so much for your congratulations. I was totally shocked and so pleased that we have qualified for Crufts so early this year.  Your Norbert is lovely and deserved his win as well.  I'm coming over for Paignton and Cocker Club next Month so might see you there.  I'll also be over hopefully for Bournemouth & Builth Wells.                    

Derrindee Spaniels

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2004, 01:36:09 PM »
I have no idea how I missed this  :shock:  :shock:  :oops:

But congratulations, to Dessie & Douglas :D  :D ...Brilliant result I'm so pleased for you and of course to Lou & Norbett....you've acheived so much in such a short while  :D

A special congrats to Andrew, Jane and of course the gorgeous Ruby I am over the moon for all of you at Shenmore...a very special day for a very special day...Ruby is the bees knees  :wink:  :D

About time as well Gilly  :wink:

Thanks very much we had a great day so you'd better come down for Crufts next year now  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:                    

Derrindee Spaniels