Author Topic: Chloe makes me larf!  (Read 1521 times)

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
Chloe makes me larf!
« on: October 05, 2008, 08:08:18 PM »
She is so often so crazy on walks, doesn't really go too far, unless she gets a scent  :005: she does test her recall training every now and then and often gives me that glance if I tell her to come close when she's found something very exciting!  >:D But every now and then she has me in fits of giggles all the way around our walk! If she finds a pine cone or a broken tennis ball, or even a full tennis ball every now and then! It doesn't matter at which point of the walk she finds whatever object is her desire that walk but she trots along slightly in front of me with it in her mouth all the way around untill we're on the last stretch when she settles for just at my side but it's very rare that she'll drop it to run off for a scent! I sometimes take it off her as she doesn't play or chase around if it's in her mouth!

Just wanted to express my love and humour for her!  :shades: She's my special babe and I don't share my experiences with her enough  ph34r

Offline beebee

• Donator
Re: Chloe makes me larf!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 09:21:25 PM »
Aw thats a nice post, she does sound fun, and a lucky girl too :luv:

Offline Heatherb88uk

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 09:26:05 PM »
Yes agree thats a lovely post and she sounds a lovely girl!!! Love to you and Chloe, Heather xxx love the name Chloe, our boys when young had a hamster with that name and so I couldn't call my puppy that or would have - its gorgeous.

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 09:29:38 PM »
That's wonderful...hope my Chloe will be like that one day  :huh:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline sooze

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »
So glad you are enjoying Chloe - she sounds like a babe !!  What you said about pine cones brought back a reminder of me and Bramble out today when he had brought back his ball, but became transfixed by the sight of a huge crow in the middle of the field, cawing over something - from our distance I wasn't sure wheether it was a poo, a toy or what - anyway, I overarmed the ball, and would have got it spot on if it hadn't flown away at the last second - when we walked over to get the ball, it turned out it was a pine cone the damn thing had been cawing over ... what it had been saying I can't imagine !!!

Offline sabrino

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »
Aaaaaw! I do seem to remember she was particularly gorgeous!  :luv:
Sabrina, Milo & Lupin x