Author Topic: Winchester Show  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Wightpaws

• Site Member
  • Wightroche Magical Knight
Winchester Show
« on: November 23, 2008, 06:42:31 PM »
Was I correct in thinking that Winchester Open Show (not sure of title) was held today?  Did anyone go, does anyone have the results?
cheryl, owned by Snops, Rocks, Pebbles and Ruby Roo

Offline hovis

• Site Member
    • www.kasordoncockers.com
Re: Winchester Show
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »
Yes you are right  :shades: it was Winchester & District today - me & the mooster were there!

Results as follows:-

Judge: Mr Peter Harper (Pitswarren)

Junior - 6 entries, 2 absent

1. Tipperlin Designed for Zakova - Sue Warrington (handled by Paul Carpenter coz Sue wasnt there)
2. Challowdown Blue Moon - Dawn Barnes
3. Asquanne Go-Likley at Beechtops - Sue Hutchins
4. Golden Tally is the Man - Sarah Pheasant

Post Graduate - 7 entries, 2 absent, 1 withdrawn

1. Cascadia I Chico at Beechtops - Sue Hutchings
2. Wizzmill Marble Blue among Ruphill - Paul Carpenter
3. Castanea top Hat 'n' Tails - Sue Rofe
4. Catlor Midnight Maiden at Kasordon  :luv:- Wendy Grist

Open - 6 entries, 3 absent

1. Zakova Blue Print for Ruphill - Paul Carpenter
2. Roanri Esprit Beau - Sue rofe
3. Golden Tally is the Man - Sarah Pheasant

BOB - Zakova Blue Print for Ruphill
BP - Tipperlin Designed for Zakova

Looking forward to seeing you at London Cocker & cant wait for cuddles with Ruby Doooooooo!
Your dog is your friend, partner & defender. You are his life, love & leader. He will be yours, faithful & true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline Wightpaws

• Site Member
  • Wightroche Magical Knight
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 10:52:32 PM »
Thanks for the results Wendy.  Congratulations to Paul, you must be really pleased and congrats to Sue for winning Best Puppy with Tipperlin Designed for Zakova  :luv:

Well done to Sue H too for winning her class and of course you with Millie  :luv:
cheryl, owned by Snops, Rocks, Pebbles and Ruby Roo

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 10:05:09 AM »
Hiya. I'm new to all this showing lark and basically got last place in every class with Golden Tally is The Man ( Tally ) at this Show, but didn't really expect anymore from his second show. His first being the reading one the day before. He did perform a lot better on the second day though,  which I was very pleased about in itself and we did get a third Rosette as I was mistakenly booked in the open class which at 8 mths he is not really ready for, but I went in as everything is practice and as there were only three, last place got a Rosette. A boost of confidence needed for us both if nothing else. I know we didn't really earn it, but oh well it's proudly displayed anyway. Even though I was very nervous for both shows i enjoyed it immensely and we both learnt a lot and got a lot of helpful advice. Thankyou to Wendy and Dawn especially  :luv:  :luv: our next show is the London Cocker Show and I think again as well as others i am in the open class. (We WILL get the hang of which classes). I don't think i will go in this class though as it is a champ show. We don't want to be laughed out the ring. :005:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline dawn c

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »
hi,
yes will done paul, you must be pleased and to you sue, with the lovely oliver.

Hi 5scompany, pleased you enjoyed your day, it takes a while to get the hang of it all but you will get there in the end,
we all had to start somewhere,
see you at london cocker, just enjoy your day :005:

Dawn
life would not be complete without dogs, they are my sunshine

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 05:34:49 PM »
Congratulations to all who had a good day, especially the class winners  :D

Glad you enjoyed your first time showing 5scompany.  See you at London Cocker  :blink:

Offline hovis

• Site Member
    • www.kasordoncockers.com
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 09:14:14 AM »
Hiya. I'm new to all this showing lark and basically got last place in every class with Golden Tally is The Man ( Tally ) at this Show, but didn't really expect anymore from his second show. His first being the reading one the day before. He did perform a lot better on the second day though,  which I was very pleased about in itself and we did get a third Rosette as I was mistakenly booked in the open class which at 8 mths he is not really ready for, but I went in as everything is practice and as there were only three, last place got a Rosette. A boost of confidence needed for us both if nothing else. I know we didn't really earn it, but oh well it's proudly displayed anyway. Even though I was very nervous for both shows i enjoyed it immensely and we both learnt a lot and got a lot of helpful advice. Thankyou to Wendy and Dawn especially  :luv:  :luv: our next show is the London Cocker Show and I think again as well as others i am in the open class. (We WILL get the hang of which classes). I don't think i will go in this class though as it is a champ show. We don't want to be laughed out the ring. :005:

Sarah, you are welcome  :shades: & I'm glad you enjoyed it! Tally did really well for first time out and once he settled in the ring he moved beautifully. You'll find that the more shows you do the more relaxed & confident you'll be and this will rub off on Tally as well  ;) You were up against older dogs as you were in Junior (no puppy class at either show) and that is always harder - there is a world of difference between a 6 month old pup and one that is over a year! Just remember to enjoy yourself and as long as your dog does what you ask of it - well I think thats the most important thing - getting a place & rosette is just the icing on the cake for me! Showing will give you plenty of highs and lows and not always in that order!  :005: Look at me & mooster,  RBOB on Saturday and then 4th out of 4 on Sunday  :005:  :005:

London Cocker is a really nice champ show so I hope you enjoy it as much as me & mooster always do!

Wendy & Millie
Your dog is your friend, partner & defender. You are his life, love & leader. He will be yours, faithful & true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 09:59:18 AM »
Congrats on RBOB at Reading Wendy and Millie. Thats fantastic. Cheers everyone. I'm sure we will get into the swing of it. We will see you all at London Cocker. Please come and say high if you have time. Wendy I'll prob see you and millie tonight. Hope Hovis is still improving, bless him.  :luv:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx