Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 9990 times)

Offline LouiseH

• Site Member
  • Lourisma Moon Quest
    • Lourisma Cocker Spaniels
Congratulations
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2002, 12:16:10 AM »
Oh dear what a shame  :(  never mind, I hope she makes a quick recovery!
Wont be at London Cocker, too far for my taxi driver at the moment (he has to be up at the crack of dawn to help on his parents farm you see) but perhaps when im hopefully driving next year.
Should be at LKA, nice 'busy' show that one :-) hope to catch up with you then  ;D

bye for now

Louise x                    
Louise Harrison
Lourisma Cocker Spaniels

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Congratulations
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2002, 05:12:55 PM »
Hi Jane & Louise,
I will be going to London Cocker (nice & local for me ;D) and LKA, we could try a dummy (who you callin' a dummy) run for the full CockersOnline get together at Crufts next year. Anyone else going to be going?                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Congratulations
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2002, 11:09:57 PM »
Hi Jane & Louise,
I will be going to London Cocker (nice & local for me ;D) and LKA, we could try a dummy (who you callin' a dummy) run for the full CockersOnline get together at Crufts next year. Anyone else going to be going?

Sounds a good idea - I like LKA, lots of opportunity for shopping :) Are you going to Solid Cocker show on Saturday? If so, good luck - tell Otis to knock 'em dead ;D                    
Jane

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Congratulations
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2002, 11:26:09 PM »
Thanks Jane, yes both Neneh & Otis 8) are entered, so I'll be kept busy & out of mischief ;D

I like LKA too, always seems to have a nice atmosphere even though we can't 'party' anymore :(