Author Topic: help im looking for any ringcraft classes in essex / kent  (Read 1382 times)

Offline angie68

• connie
help im looking for any ringcraft classes in essex / kent
« on: January 12, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
does anyone know of any ringcraft classes around essex / kent / east london as i am very keen to try to take connie to classes and maybe even shows.
Also if anyone knows of any shows in these areas i would love to go and see what is required and therefore find out if its a possibility or just a dream.
thanks in advance for any help :luv:
Angie & Connie

jarbaha

Re: help im looking for any ringcraft classes in essex / kent
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »
i used to go to this one.
but since my girl had a season and dropped so much coat, i've put showing on hold for the time being.
a great bunch of people here.
http://www.wickfordbasildonanddcs.co.uk/?p=p_14&sName=home

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 09:48:28 PM »
i used to go to this one.
but since my girl had a season and dropped so much coat, i've put showing on hold for the time being.
a great bunch of people here.
http://www.wickfordbasildonanddcs.co.uk/?p=p_14&sName=home

I can really recommend this training club too, been going there since i first came into cockers 17yrs ago they're great people x
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline angie68

• connie
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:09:01 PM »
Thanks this sounds great can you tell me if you just turn up or do you need to book a place.
 :luv: angie
Angie & Connie

Offline Tori

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 10:21:57 PM »
Nope just turn up.  The training is on a wednesday evening from 8pm in Rayleigh at the Grange community centre.  The first wednesday  of the month is match night where you can enter puppies over 6mths and adult competition you will have to become a member and pay weekly for the training but its relatively cheap and they really are lovely people :-)
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline angie68

• connie
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 10:35:35 PM »
I know this probably sounds silly but what exactly will we need to do & bring with us as we are completely new to the idea.
Also do you need to turn up every week regular or can you come and go when possible as quite often the children will have activities / events going on and my interests have to go on hold while i taxi them to and from their events first.
 :D
Angie & Connie

Offline Tori

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »
I take a show lead, treats and poo bags  :D You don't have to go weekly, when you wish, currently i might go only once a year as i don't have anything to train but when i have youngsters i tend to go weekly  ;)
Tori & Co x

Offline angie68

• connie
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 11:01:15 PM »
Thanks for all the info i will try to get organised and hopefully i will be able to get to one very soon.  :D
Angie & Connie