Author Topic: M And S Insurance  (Read 5149 times)

Offline dog2

• Site Member
M And S Insurance
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2004, 10:51:36 PM »
well thanks for all the replies to if Benj is a pure cocker or not :rolleyes: I really would love to have met his mum and dad and any brothers and sisters he may have had.Or even to know where they are now.But as the people who had him before wouldnt have known the truth if it bit them i doubt very much I will ever know about his background and why he is such a funny shape bless him.In all other cocker ways he has the true character of the cocker spaniel. :P  

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
M And S Insurance
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2004, 01:56:14 PM »
Benji looks very similar in body shape to both Toby and Ollie.
Toby is a very stocky (and quite tall) cocker and has slightly shorter ears than an average cocker. At one point someone suggested he might be a working cocker as he didn't have much coat. But after looking at pictures on the net I think he is a definitely a show cocker...his coat has grown a lot now too.

If you don't want to clip Benji you could try a Mars Coat King by the way  :)

I think with rescue cockers they are more likely to have "imperfections"...they are more than likely not from good breeders in the first place. But they are still very much cockers, and Benji is a lovely boy  :D  

Offline dog2

• Site Member
M And S Insurance
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2004, 07:08:56 PM »
Thankyou for saying Benj is a lovely boy...and can you please tell me what a Mars Coat King is?? :huh:  

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
M And S Insurance
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2004, 07:23:50 PM »
You should find this helpful regarding the Coat King Coatking Thread