Author Topic: cocker club of scotland - FULL RESULTS  (Read 3744 times)

Offline louisedi

Re: cocker club of scotland
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »
would love to see full results from this show, but I reckon everybody is still parting :005: :005:

what a great result

Louise & Harbethol gang

Offline loppylugs

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 12:08:38 AM »
Anyone got full results please?

you havent lived till you,ve owned a cocker

Offline tracey

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 07:14:00 AM »
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Chloe and Joan :D and well done to all who were placed :blink:
http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk

Love All
Trust A Few
Do Wrong To None
William Shakespeare

Offline *+*Chlo*+*

• Site Member
  • Ashley x
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 10:38:45 AM »
if you go onto the cocker club of scotland website they should be on there not sure wether they are yet but i no they will be soon and i didnt mark the catalogue up  ph34r
xx
Luv Chloe xxxxx

Offline Joyce

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 11:36:14 AM »
still not posted on their web site yet!

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 11:45:18 AM »
I'm sure Gilly will post the results on the Club site when she has time - she does have a job and a family to look after too and I know from past experience that typing up Champ show results with all the different classes takes hours ;) I think we have got used to the likes of Higham & Fosse getting results up quickly but forget they're paid to do it and have employees to do the donkey work :005:
Jane

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »
Apologies for the delay, I am sure you can all appreciate that I wanted to spend Bank Holiday Monday with my family  ;)

Full results now on the clubs website http://www.cockerspanielclubofscotland.co.uk/champ%20show%20results%202009.htm Pictures will follow shortly.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: cocker club of scotland - FULL RESULTS
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »
Thanks Gilly :D Looking forward to seeing the pics (although Jimmy won't have one as Andrew didn't know pics were being taken anywhere ph34r)
Jane

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 10:43:50 PM »
Thanks Gilly and I don't blame you having a day off with the family yesterday.

Rather anxiously awaited results though  :luv:
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 10:45:19 PM »
Thanks for the results Gilly, hope you enjoyed the Bank Holiday  :D

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 10:48:35 PM »
Thank you for the results, well done to all placed  :D

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline JEF

• Site Member
Re: cocker club of scotland THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »
Hello everyone - don't faint - yes I am actually posting a message! Found a spare two minutes when I got in tonight after being at agility and squeezing in another couple of hours work on way home!

It's been a bit mad since Sunday and my head is still all over the place, but I wanted to say a proper BIG WELL DONE and congratulations to Joan and Chloe on making up Ashley; to Kirsty for winning that wonderful  Res cc and BP; to Andrew & Jane on winning res CC and Colin and Val winning BP dog.  Well done the veterans too!  And many congrats to all class winners.  Where did you go when the photos were being taken. Andrew?!  Were you already on the road? Must get a photo from you to include with the display on the CC website. Trust everybody got home safe?

So lots and lots of thankyous to everybody for your congrats and good wishes and texts and tel calls,  I am so unbelievably touched by your messages. And to all you lovely people who were there on Sunday - I was bowled over by your reaction after getting the nod ! I don't think I will ever get over that uproar!!!!!!!! Keep getting flashbacks! I 'm just so proud of Lisa and thankful to have achieved an extremely long held dream.  She is a wee star and such a great character to live with always full of fun.

So to anybody else who is setting off on the same mad journey this year - good luck, don't give up and love yer Cockers.
X

Janetta

Carmelfair Cocker Spaniels & Pointers

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 09:43:08 AM »
Where did you go when the photos were being taken. Andrew?!  Were you already on the road? Must get a photo from you to include with the display on the CC website.

Nobody told him pics were being taken unfortunately so as he had a very long journey home, he packed up and went on his way after all the awards had been given out. Give us a shout if you need a pic of Jim for the website and we'll send one ;)

I'm just so proud of Lisa and thankful to have achieved an extremely long held dream.  She is a wee star and such a great character to live with always full of fun.

It makes it all worth while doesn't it? Congratulations again to you & the lovely Lisa - sounds like you will be on Cloud 9 for a while yet and so you should be :D :shades:

Jane

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 09:43:31 AM »
Well said Jeanetta and I havent heard such loud cheers for the two CC winners in years. :luv:
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »
Where did you go when the photos were being taken. Andrew?!  Were you already on the road? Must get a photo from you to include with the display on the CC website.

Nobody told him pics were being taken unfortunately so as he had a very long journey home, he packed up and went on his way after all the awards had been given out. Give us a shout if you need a pic of Jim for the website and we'll send one ;)

I'm just so proud of Lisa and thankful to have achieved an extremely long held dream.  She is a wee star and such a great character to live with always full of fun.

It makes it all worth while doesn't it? Congratulations again to you & the lovely Lisa - sounds like you will be on Cloud 9 for a while yet and so you should be :D :shades:

Apologies Jane & Andrew  ph34r I was actually standing talking briefly to Andrew outside as he was leaving. I probably assumed he'd had his picture taken inside and that's why he was leaving...I should have asked  ;) It's OK I'll blame David as he was Show Manager  :lol2: Please send me a picture and I'll include it on the site  ;)

Must admit I've never heard such loud cheers....was soooo nice  ;) 2 worthy new Champions indeed!! Also to the lovely Jimmy who is always so happy, a true merry cocker :luv: and to Kirsty who looked like she was going to faint  :005: