Author Topic: Tuna cake  (Read 7019 times)

Offline mcphee

Re: Tuna cake
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 01:13:48 PM »
Where iz you Wufus? I not heard fwom you for ages! Guess wot My Mum did to me now?  She gots me back up at 6.30am yesterday whens I wiz just getting backs into a nice sleep, and gives me my bweakfast, makes me go pee-pee and then shuts my cwate, then she wents away an lefted me! :o

She wiz away for 2 hours an I wiz all alone and cwyin. Actually, I wiz sleepin, but I kidded on I wiz cwyin whens she finally cames back so she would feel guilty and no do that again. Bad Mum. >:(

She sez she was at the people vet and they iz goins to fix her, so then she gotted out some cheese and she goes "Yum, yum, I iz goin to be able to eat this again"  then she goes and eats it! An I neva got any! ph34r But, now she iz no well, ha ha. :005:

Oh Duggie my fwend. Sowee yu missed me. Gess wot. Tha ol wuman of mine she hav chatty hooman frens roun yesserday on wun bringed a littl hooman puppi!. I cud tell the ol bat wos a bit nervuss, cosshe kep wochin me but i wos so gud. It smelled funni an it do pee pee ware it sit not in de garden an it succed from its mummi. I bort it a spechul toy an I wos gentul an kind. My mummi wos veri pleesed cos I diddnt take the nise hooman food an I didnt tek de puppis toy fing.
Glad to lern yu undastan the cocka way of fings alweddy. Yu muss alwes mek yer mummi fink shes dun yu wong, an then yu get lotsa cudduls. Too houwers is werf alot. Shame yor mum wil be etin chees agen as thas less for yu. Yu muss tel her yu lik chees. Ist yummi! Buttits nise if she feals betta. Dyu fink de hooman vet is lik ars. I lik de vet! I is lyin on mummis feet cos she went to de gwoomas this mornin an left me an now she carnt mov eny mor. Duggie I is desspurrat for de bunniz in de maze. Day iz evan betta dan tunacake! I iz werkin on de wo iz wufus  he needs bunni campane. Dyu wanna join? Muss goas de winda cleena is hear. Hes gwate fun. Luv wufie (BB)

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »
Ooh, I likes human puppies, but my Mum no like em much. A bigga one came here one day and I licked it's face and I wiz nice, my Mum sez to it "Ok, go way now, you've seen the puppy, don't come in my gate"! :o But, then it came again wiv it's gwanny and my Mum wiz all nice then, she is fake, I tells you! :005:

I will joins your campaign, I no seen any bunnies, but I fink I'd like to play wiv them. My Mum sez I will no like the winda cleana, I wills chase him all round the house and go grrroooowwwwl at him when he looks in my windas, but he no been, he iz late, he meant to come on 1st ov month. Maybe he fells off his ladda, the last one did and was in the hooman vets. My Mum sez she goin hooman vets again on Fursday, but I can gets a kong wiv tunny and yoggie in it, yum.

My Mum asks did your Mum gets a good gwoom? My Mum needs a gwoom, she not had hair cut since Chwistmas! She no had time, she sez, but I not know why, coz she does nuffin else, she just sez she no well and can't sit in gwoomers for 4 hours - but she can sit on the puter for 4 hours no pwoblem! ::)
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline mcphee

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »
Ooh, I likes human puppies, but my Mum no like em much. A bigga one came here one day and I licked it's face and I wiz nice, my Mum sez to it "Ok, go way now, you've seen the puppy, don't come in my gate"! :o But, then it came again wiv it's gwanny and my Mum wiz all nice then, she is fake, I tells you! :005:

I will joins your campaign, I no seen any bunnies, but I fink I'd like to play wiv them. My Mum sez I will no like the winda cleana, I wills chase him all round the house and go grrroooowwwwl at him when he looks in my windas, but he no been, he iz late, he meant to come on 1st ov month. Maybe he fells off his ladda, the last one did and was in the hooman vets. My Mum sez she goin hooman vets again on Fursday, but I can gets a kong wiv tunny and yoggie in it, yum.

My Mum asks did your Mum gets a good gwoom? My Mum needs a gwoom, she not had hair cut since Chwistmas! She no had time, she sez, but I not know why, coz she does nuffin else, she just sez she no well and can't sit in gwoomers for 4 hours - but she can sit on the puter for 4 hours no pwoblem! ::)
Honnessly duggie hoomans! hood havem. Mi mummi luks all funni cos her hares all short, an its bwown agen  not bwown an gwey lik my favwit gerl Bonnie. Shes norti cos she gos to de gwoomas for 2 houwas evwy 6 weeks an jus fink oval dat bunni time. I lik the winna cleena cos he liks me. I bark a him an twy to climb his ladda but mummi tells himan me off! Tell yor mummi to do to de gwoomas cos sheel feel all nice befor the fings de vets will do to er. Oh Duggie yu is my bestest cyba fren. PS ive got sum toy watties fwom ikea an I lik em. Ive got 2 baje wuns a bwown wun anna gwey wun but i hid da lars 3 in de garden an I carnt findem! luv Wufie

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »
My Mum likes he fur just now coz she sez before it was a fwinge and she no like it, but now it all long again, but it goes in her mouth and eyes when she is in the garden and the wind blows it, but I laffs coz she can't see me and wot I'm ups to! I been diggin holes again, I likes to put all the stones everywhere and then brings em in the house.

Do you lick your your toy watties on the face like I do wiv my weal ones? I could finds em for you, I would sniffs em out wiv my nose. I wiz playin yesterday at sniffin the tunny tweat, it was hidden in a towel and I founds it quickly, then I founds more unda egg cups, my Mum wiz doin a magic twick, but I guessed where it wiz and I ate it! Looks at me!

Thens, afta that, my Mum sez she wiz goins to hides me and run away and I had to find her. Look, I'm in here!

But, I gots out quick and Mum wiz still there - taking pictars ov me!
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline mcphee

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 02:13:06 PM »
Duggie yu is so cleva an sucha big shini boy noa. I pic mi watties up in my mowf wich is wy mi mummi carnt hav chiccis or duckies or bunnis or ginnis or watties. That sniff game luks gud. Mummiz goin to de shop now an I is in one ov mi beds wiv lambie. Byee. Wufie.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 02:17:14 PM »
Duggie yu is so cleva an sucha big shini boy noa. I pic mi watties up in my mowf wich is wy mi mummi carnt hav chiccis or duckies or bunnis or ginnis or watties. That sniff game luks gud. Mummiz goin to de shop now an I is in one ov mi beds wiv lambie. Byee. Wufie.
I iz goin to shops whens I wakes up, we iz goins to argos and the petshop, can't wait. ::)

Just wait till Fwiday whens I can walk in public, I no be goin to shops then, I tells ya!
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »
Wufus and Duggie....tis Chloe ere. I iz feeling left out, I wants to tawk to youz  :'( I is vewy sleepy cos me mam took me to fowest this mornin, I wanted to run awound and sniff evwyfink but me ma sez I haz to focus on her....wot iz dis focus fing? Can youz tell me, coz ur me best mates, youz must know wot it iz! So I had to go on dat horrid lead fing, but I woz vewy good, so mam took me to beach for being so good and I had a wonderful time, coz I chased all de birdies away...Mam said dat waz bad, and she put me back on dat lead before I could go and help sum hooman poopies bilding sand castles. I iz feelin vewy mishunderstood, I needz my mates  ::) Duggie, ewe is vewy lucky dat you can go in shops, they iz great, but my mam won't let me go in coz she sez I corze havoc...wot doz dat mean?
Love fwom Chloe  :luv:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 03:30:16 PM »
Hewwo Chloe, it doezn't sounds like your Mum lets you do anyfing good! I twied to get mine to chase me earlier whens I hads a stone in my mouf, but she just walked away fwom me! I couldn't bewieve it, so I went after her an I sez "Hoi, wait for me, I gots a stone, chase me", but she still no, and then she takes my stone away!  An before that she sed "stay" at the bottom ov the stairs, but I sez no way, I wants too see my wattie pals and eats their bweakfast, so I'z climbs the stairs, then I'z gets stucked! I wiv cwyin and My Mum ignored me! :o

I no wants to go shops, I wants to play in the park with the doggies, but I cants until Fwiday. An it gets worse, my Mum sez their iz anotha dog comin to stay here for a week, it's a foster dog. What if it eats my food and plays wiv my toys? I iz no happy, I no fink. :-\

I'm away to the shops now, but I'll be backs lata. We iz goin to buy a new laundry basket, coz I ates the otha one, it wiz tasty! :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline mcphee

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
Duggie an Chloe. Mi ma iz getti even mor feddup cos she sez sumfin called my relashuns must hav bin gud dogs wiv tha focus fing an i avant got it iva. Snot fare. All de uvva dogis off thare leed fings an i izznt til the maze is cut an thats agis. Mi ma messhered me an shes cheetin an gettin me sumfing I carnt getout ov. Im not alloud on da beech wen the hoomans iz thar so mi ma wakes me up erly wen we go in the summa. Luk Cloe ar mas no ware we iz so wy do we av to be so blummin close all de time?Iz de bunnis close. No. I no wot mi ma luks lok so wy do i need to luk at er all de time ? Ha. Duggie yur mas twying to twick yu wiv dat stone fingy. Don be foold. Yu iz black. Yu demand tuna bikkit to do ennyfin. Chloe ma sez We mite hav relashuns in commun so she gunna luk a yur pedigwee fingy. Im missundastud an I wan u bofe cos yur proppa cocka frens hoo unnerstan me. Rufie

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
a cheaper alternative to tuna cake is pilchard cake - my two adore it.
Just noticed this, I'll try that next! :D

Hewwo Wufus and Chloe, dids you see me wiv my big pal yesterday? I likes him, he has a big fluffy tail that I wiz bitin. I hads anotha pal today, she wiz like me, and we played and played at chases, we runned wound the garden and in the house, then out the house, it was gweat fun, and I iz tired now. I likes all dogs, so my Mum sez I'm getting 2 new bruvvas comin to stay tomorrow, and I'z to be nice to them, it should be good fun too, but I heard Mum say she wiz goin to buy them chicken - how comes I no gets chicken?! >:(
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline mcphee

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 07:52:09 PM »
a cheaper alternative to tuna cake is pilchard cake - my two adore it.
Just noticed this, I'll try that next! :D

Hewwo Wufus and Chloe, dids you see me wiv my big pal yesterday? I likes him, he has a big fluffy tail that I wiz bitin. I hads anotha pal today, she wiz like me, and we played and played at chases, we runned wound the garden and in the house, then out the house, it was gweat fun, and I iz tired now. I likes all dogs, so my Mum sez I'm getting 2 new bruvvas comin to stay tomorrow, and I'z to be nice to them, it should be good fun too, but I heard Mum say she wiz goin to buy them chicken - how comes I no gets chicken?! >:(
Yes Duggie. My mum tells me all yur upto. I used to luv big fluffy tail monstas. And yur new gerfren shes luverly. Yus lucky Duggie. I is far away in the souf of ingleand. Yu an chloe yur in nice cocka cuntwy. An I no yu wil be nise to yur bruvvas cos they been sad. Yu don need chicken, yu can cach a pijin soon. Thays been hungwy so yur mums gonna spoil them like she spoils yu. Be gud Duggie. Luv Wufie

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 07:54:25 PM »
Fiona how cute is that puppy of yours, reminds of Bella when she was a wee one. He is gorgess makes me go all gooey :luv:
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »

Yes Duggie. My mum tells me all yur upto. I used to luv big fluffy tail monstas. And yur new gerfren shes luverly. Yus lucky Duggie. I is far away in the souf of ingleand. Yu an chloe yur in nice cocka cuntwy. An I no yu wil be nise to yur bruvvas cos they been sad. Yu don need chicken, yu can cach a pijin soon. Thays been hungwy so yur mums gonna spoil them like she spoils yu. Be gud Duggie. Luv Wufie
[/quote]
Hewwo Duggie, my mam tells me all ur upto as well. And she shoze me dose piccies of yew and I haz seen your new bruvvas (but you havent....neh neh n neh neh  :P) Your mam ish vewy kind to look after dese doggies cos they iz unhappy. You haz to help your mam to make vem happy again  :luv:

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 08:41:09 PM »
I dids see em and I iz goin to gives em some of my toys coz I got lots and they not got none and I iz goin to teach em how to play wiv the stones and dig holes. My Dad is cuttin the grass for em and know wot he did? He spwayed me wiv watta fwom the hose! I runned away and I wiz soaked, so my Mum, she dwied me wiv the towel and we had a play fight wiv it and I won and runned away wiv it. :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 08:52:28 PM »
I dids see em and I iz goin to gives em some of my toys coz I got lots and they not got none and I iz goin to teach em how to play wiv the stones and dig holes. My Dad is cuttin the grass for em and know wot he did? He spwayed me wiv watta fwom the hose! I runned away and I wiz soaked, so my Mum, she dwied me wiv the towel and we had a play fight wiv it and I won and runned away wiv it. :lol2:

It must be good fun to av a nice daddy  :huh: I keepz tellin my mam to get me a daddy off t'internet dat cood buy uz a nice house wiv a big garden so I could have bruvvas and sisters too....but she sayz all de good daddies are taken.