Author Topic: Tuna cake  (Read 7021 times)

Offline mcphee

Re: Tuna cake
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 09:02:13 PM »
I dids see em and I iz goin to gives em some of my toys coz I got lots and they not got none and I iz goin to teach em how to play wiv the stones and dig holes. My Dad is cuttin the grass for em and know wot he did? He spwayed me wiv watta fwom the hose! I runned away and I wiz soaked, so my Mum, she dwied me wiv the towel and we had a play fight wiv it and I won and runned away wiv it. :lol2:

It must be good fun to av a nice daddy  :huh: I keepz tellin my mam to get me a daddy off t'internet dat cood buy uz a nice house wiv a big garden so I could have bruvvas and sisters too....but she sayz all de good daddies are taken.
Wufie sez be careful chloe cos big boy hooman daddies hoo unnerstan that cockas cum firs wiv cocka mummis are vewy ware, lik mi firs time recalls.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »
Wufus, Chloe! Guess wots am doin today? Am goins my first walk in the park! Am goin in a minute when I wakes up, we iz meetin my Dad, he finishes work early. I az got fosta bruvvas, they iz very thin and sore, but I likes em, and they likes me., but they eats loadsa dinnas, more than me, we all eat in different rooms so Lance can't steal all the food. Ben likes me best, he wags his tail at me, but Lance wags his tail at Mum and asks for cuddles. They iz stayin in the house today coz it's my first walk and they need their rest, but they iz comin tomorrow coz I iz only walkin for 15 minutes, so they can join in too for that time. But guess what Lance did to me? He only went and peed on me! He pees on everyfing, Mum sez I'm the best at the housetraining, but they will learn soon. x
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline mcphee

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »
Wufus, Chloe! Guess wots am doin today? Am goins my first walk in the park! Am goin in a minute when I wakes up, we iz meetin my Dad, he finishes work early. I az got fosta bruvvas, they iz very thin and sore, but I likes em, and they likes me., but they eats loadsa dinnas, more than me, we all eat in different rooms so Lance can't steal all the food. Ben likes me best, he wags his tail at me, but Lance wags his tail at Mum and asks for cuddles. They iz stayin in the house today coz it's my first walk and they need their rest, but they iz comin tomorrow coz I iz only walkin for 15 minutes, so they can join in too for that time. But guess what Lance did to me? He only went and peed on me! He pees on everyfing, Mum sez I'm the best at the housetraining, but they will learn soon. x
Ooh Duddie my boy yu iz sooo gwownd up. Spect mummi haz got de tunacake in her poccit, so hav a  gud sniff befor yu go . Yu iz so gud wiv the bros. An peein on you ha! thas norty. Now tha yu smell nise Duggie, I wan yu to do sumfink in de park. Keep yur cocka noze on de gwond an tri to fin sumfink  soft an grey an luverli smellin calld foxpoo. Yur mummi will be vewi pleezd if yu covva de smell ov bros wee by rollin in it. Don wuwwi if she duzent offa tuna bikkit, thats coz she don understan cocka aiwer fressna! Hav a luvli tim an mak shure mummi an daddi behav thenselfs. Luv Rufie.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 04:22:56 PM »
I iz back! I wiz on my lead an I got a surprise when my Mum putted me on the gwound, we walked about and we saw ovva doggies, and I sez hewwo, a big one twied to play wiv me an I goes gggrrrowwwll in my biggest voice, but everyone just laffed. My Mum took my lead off an I followed her about weally close an she felled ova me and so did Dad. Then I saws a pijin, in fact there wiz loadsa pijins, an I wents to play wiv them, but they flew away. :-\

I met loadsa people who liked me, but they all asked Mum where Gari was and she wiz upset, so we sat on a bench and I kissed her all betta. Mum took loadsa pictas ov me, but she sez she not know if to post em coz I got loadsa freds started about me already. :blink:

I'm havin a sleep now coz am zausted, ma fosta bruvvas asre sleeping next to me coz we all like to be next to Mum, but Ben snores, so I iz slowly movin away unda the table. :005:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 04:33:48 PM »
Awww, Duggie..did yew hav a nice time in de park? I hope yew woz a good boy for your Mummy. I woz bad dis mornin and wood not do anyfing me mam askd me. I iz fed up wiv dat long line fing. I iz fed up wiv sittin still while she walks awound me and I dont wont to look at er when dere is all doze wolly fings to look at. I fink she is cwoss wiv me cos she haz spent all blurry day twying to come my earz so dey look nice for dat judge tomorrow. She even sayz she mite give me a baff  >:D She iz stoopid coz I wil just get manky again before I get to da show! But it will be good coz I will get to see lots of wolly fings and horses and lotz of doggies. I hope yew is being nice to your new bruvvas cos dey need lots of love.

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »
I iz so pweazed yew had a nice time Duggie, Wuffus will be vewy pweazed dat you chased dat pigin  :005: Yew is so nice to your mam, I fink yew will grow up to be a loverly big doggie  ;)

Offline mcphee

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »
Duggie yus clevva lill cocka. Pijins izznt thay gwate! I is so pleezed yu had a loverly time an wer kin to yur mummi,cos she sad, But not wiv yu. Yus gwate! Tell yur silliest mummi in de worl tha we need menny more piccies ov yu an not to wuwwi cos cloe an i ar yor bestest fans!
Chloe, yus so luccy tha yu see dem fuzzy wite fings on stix. Mi mummy won do shoze cos she wos cwoss wiv the vet man hoo dinnent fink I wos de mose hansum dog an givved it to a gwate big furry monsta. I don mind cos I done getta barf an shees alwes tellin me im gorjuss waddeva dat is.

Offline puppy love

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 05:27:29 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :clapping:

Sooooo funny
Mims Saffs & Ins xxx

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »
Oh nos Chloe, don't lets your Mum gives you a barf, and when she is brushin your ears bite the bwush and run away wiv it, that's wot I does. My Mum wiz bwushing Lance's ears just now, and he is silly and lets her do it an he even likes it! But, I saved him, I runned up and I stole the bwush, and then he got away.

Chloe, I fink you will win the show, coz you is pwetty, and Wufus, you should av won your show too coz you is handsum. But I meant to says, I didn't chase any pijins, I just looked at em and I sez "play wiv me", but they went away. My Mum iz goin to put my pictas up in a minute. ;)

Hey! Who's that laffin at us?? :o
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »
Duggie...I ave perfwected de art of stealin de bwush (or comb in dis case  :005:) Not only dat, I getz me mam to chase me aroundz de house twyin to get it offs me...it iz gweat fun and I fink me mam quite wikes it too but den she remebwers she shood not do dat, so she walks away and pretenz to ignorz me, but I knowz her twicks  :005: Dis is why it haz taken awl day to getz me earz and tail and fevering combed, and Iz still got a tangle I iz not givin up  ;)
I iz off to luk at yor new picciz now ...lots of love Chloe

Offline puppy love

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2009, 07:32:17 PM »
Oh nos Chloe, don't lets your Mum gives you a barf, and when she is brushin your ears bite the bwush and run away wiv it, that's wot I does. My Mum wiz bwushing Lance's ears just now, and he is silly and lets her do it an he even likes it! But, I saved him, I runned up and I stole the bwush, and then he got away.

Chloe, I fink you will win the show, coz you is pwetty, and Wufus, you should av won your show too coz you is handsum. But I meant to says, I didn't chase any pijins, I just looked at em and I sez "play wiv me", but they went away. My Mum iz goin to put my pictas up in a minute. ;)

Hi i is Saffie the Scoffer Pupster an my big sis is The Indie Dowg, We have been weading yos tweads and  laafing sooo much about yos antics. We finks yos are gweat, we wud like to be mor like yos too  :D We are telling mummy vat she needs to make de toona cake soo it will stop the saffs from scoffing deer poo and yummy fings like vat and also stop the Indie Dowg fwom stwessing mummy out  ;)
Mims Saffs & Ins xxx

Offline mcphee

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »

Hi i is Saffie the Scoffer Pupster an my big sis is The Indie Dowg, We have been weading yos tweads and  laafing sooo much about yos antics. We finks yos are gweat, we wud like to be mor like yos too  :D We are telling mummy vat she needs to make de toona cake soo it will stop the saffs from scoffing deer poo and yummy fings like vat and also stop the Indie Dowg fwom stwessing mummy out  ;)
OO guddie  hawo. Duggie has sooo menni cyber frens. I is Wufis, an i am twyin to mek him a pwopa huntin norty black cocka but he liks tuna cake too much an he is gud for his mummi cos shes got fosta boyz hoo iz gweedi an tyrd. Chloe iz duggiz gwoomin and behavwior coche.

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »
hewow Saffi n your big sis  :D Me mam is witterwing on aboutz startin a fwed for us doggies wot wont to talkz to one anover. It cood be a doggy diarwy type fing and peraps we coodz get lots of over dogiez to join in....but my mam is nutz and I sez to her to behave erself  :005:

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 07:55:09 PM »
Hewwo Saffie and Indie, you can be our fwiends too, we iz the Black Norty Cocker Gang, but I iz not weally norty compared wiv the others, but give me time, I'm only young! ;)

You will likes the tunnybwead, my Mum maded it again today and it's in the fweezer, my new bwuvvas were goin cwazy when it was cookin, coz they thought it wiz for em, but I'm finkin it is mine, all mine. Oh, guess what? My Mum, she forgotted to takes any to the park for me! Can you believe it - I should have runned away! :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline puppy love

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 08:00:04 PM »
Mmmmmmmm is no wot uyos is talking about, funny but dad is sitting on the sofa wolling his eyes awound  :shades: I is sur hi is finking vat Mummy as gone mad  ;) maybes yos shud start a twed ski sue. we will join in  :D
Mims Saffs & Ins xxx