Author Topic: to my agility buddies  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
to my agility buddies
« on: September 21, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »
I think most of you I am in contact directly with via alternative methods but to those who I am not - goodbye from this forum.

Can't do this "attitude" from some anymore and feel increasingly uncomfortable posting on here so am off to fill my time with my dogs.

For anyone not in contact with me PM for a couple of days and I will pick up and send my email addy but after that will not be back on.

Feel very sad that after 7 years of being a very proud cocker owner and member I feel out of place but such is life.

I have toyed with a more specific cocker agility league for all spaniels split by grade and not nec height but am still thinking.

Take care and happy jumping to all you mad agility folks out there!!!

Rosie

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: to my agility buddies
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »
Sorry to hear you are leaving us Rosie - had no idea there was a problem with threads on this board as no-one has reported any concerns to the Admin team that I'm aware of & sadly we don't have time to read every thread on here. I don't know what's gone on to make you feel out of place but if you really don't like it here, all I can do is wish you continuing good luck with your lovely dogs & hope to see you back again one day :D
Jane

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 06:46:44 PM »
I am very sorry to see you're leaving COL Rosie.  You've helped & advised alot of us & I shall really miss your input.

Like Jane said I wish you continuing luck & I hope to see you soon
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »
Sorry to hear you've reached this decision :'( Good luck for the future, I'm sure you'll continue to do well :D

Offline bella15

• Site Member
  • Cody
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »
Sorry to read that your leaving   ::) - thank you for the advise you gave me concerning Tess & the A frame   :blink:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 02:27:07 PM »
Sorry you feel that you have to go - I don't do agility, but I still like to hear how you get on so it'll be a sadder place with out you.

Wishing you lots of continued success and maybe one day you might pop up again  :-*

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline chickrockguitar

• Site Member
  • My Little Marlee Boy!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »
I have no idea what's gone on, but I'm sorry you're leaving us. I've seen you and Spice in action, and I think you're fab. I wish you the very best with Agility.

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »
I'm really sorry your leaving us. Maybe I will see you at an Agility Show sometime. Good luck for the future and take care,

Sarah and the Cocker crew. x
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline lizze24

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 04:52:05 AM »
dont know u has such as i have not long joined but read some lovely helpful hints from you...good luck

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »
Really sad you are going - I don't post much in this section as really we are not very good!!
However I have been helped by reading your posts and its brilliant to know you are flying the flag for cockers doing agility out there - gives us all something to aspire too  :lol2:

Take care, hope you will come back soon  ;)