Author Topic: Help with Insurance  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Kim P

Help with Insurance
« on: October 31, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »
Having just brough Dimples now Belle home from Many Tears Rescue I am anxious to get some pet insurance.  We were very lucky with our previous dog, he hardly ever needed to go to the vets but I don't want to take the chance with Belle. 

Can anyone please recommend a good but not too expensive pet insurance. 

Thanks.

Offline superscot

• Donator
Re: Help with Insurance
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 11:08:42 AM »

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »
ive stuck with healthy pets, re recommendations on here, they have hiked their prices up but i believe they all have  >:(,  ive only claimed the once but they paid up promptly, i hope you and Belle have many happy years together  :blink:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline aliceandlouis

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
Might be worth looking at any Which? reports to see their best buy? - know they did some comparisons about a year ago but they may have updated?

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »
I'm with Sainsburys and this year my premium went down from £127.00 to £95.00 seems to be pretty good cover as well. Not put them to the test yet though but might be worth checking them out
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »
Had great service from SAGA.....but, of course you have to be an oldie like me to get it/// :005:
However, got the two younger pups on PETPLAN as they came with starter insurance plan from the breeder.  Not very pleased with PETPLAN, so when the year that we paid up front for runs out, I will transfer them both to SAGA.

Because they came to us with a virus.........Petplan decided that any tummy worries for now on, won't be covered. 
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx