Author Topic: Leominster Ltd show(Weobley)  (Read 884 times)

Offline loppylugs

• Site Member
Leominster Ltd show(Weobley)
« on: December 28, 2009, 10:54:31 PM »
Had a good day again today,after a very cold, icy,foggy drive to venue.Aimee 2nd in A.V gundog puppy,Peach 3rd in A.V gundog junior,Tia 5th in A.V gundog post grad.(Trishaf was 4th with Frodo,well done Trish)Poppy 5th in limit(Frodo 4th)Rupert 2nd in A.V gundog open.Was going to go home before Jaspers class(which was 3rd from end) as judge seemed to like the big dogs,but so glad i decided to stop because he WON A.V puppy :luv: ;)So we had to stop for Best puppy,which we werent,but i was so proud of him,he really showed well,yet again.
                                     Next one is Sat.Worcester & Malvern judge C.Cook(Springstein)at 3 counties showground.
                                          Thanks for asking Jennyspin.

you havent lived till you,ve owned a cocker

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Re: Leominster Ltd show(Weobley)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »
Well done Bev and Trisha, glad you had a good day again  :D  Thought about you this morning when it was so icy

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline trishaf

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 09:44:14 AM »
Thankyou Bev for results r cockers did us proud  :banana: Well done to you and Jasper See you Guys in the New year Lv Trisha and Frodo x x x

Offline jennyspin

• Site Member
  • my gorgeous Boyd & Jitka at Master Groom 2012
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 10:23:05 AM »
Hiya, well done Bev and the gang. I know how difficult it is to win in AV classes as they are normally huge classes so you did really, really well! Good luck with the one at Malvern, I might venture that way next year as it is quite a nice drive for us. Take care, Jen x
Sandlauga cockers
Never assume anything...except an occasional air of intelligence! The Sheriff to Guy of Gisbourne (Richard Carpenter, Robin or Sherwood, Rip 27/02/2012, a writing talent who will be missed).

Offline Meggie

• Site Member
  • Winning The Gundog JHA Semi-Finals 2011
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 01:19:11 PM »
Well Done Bev and Trish!!  :luv:

I still wish we entred this one as I know and like the judge!