Author Topic: Big Well Done Topaz Billy  (Read 4444 times)

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Big Well Done Topaz Billy
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2004, 09:36:50 PM »
Not such a good day today :rolleyes: Nothing in the puppy breed class, but some very nice puppies in and some quite a bit older than Abby the judge did comment at the end that it was a very hard class to judge as so many nice dogs, and then in the varieties we got VHC which was nice as another big class.

Susan did well with Sonny and Paris, with a 1st for Sonny in the breed classes and a 3rd for Paris, she also got so many places in variety I lost count :D

Nicky with Harvey got Reserve Best of Breed.

Back at the same venue next week and I have just entered my first champ show so yes I think the bug has bitten :D

Michelle

Edited to add Sonny actually got 3 1st under three different judges :D  

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2004, 11:20:12 AM »
Well done Michelle and sue :D . I think that has to be one of the unluckiest venues for us tho, what a shame its not being knocked down now  <_< .

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2004, 02:39:37 PM »
Well done Susan, Michelle & Nikki. Good luck for the next one ;)

So when is Abby's first champ show then? How exciting......and how brave ;)  :lol:  Are you coming up to SKC in May?  
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2004, 04:50:26 PM »
Gill,

Our first champ show is a bit of a cheat as no CC's on offer in Cockers but I should be able to get the feel of a champ show without as much pressure :rolleyes: Its Manchester at the end of January.  Haven't even thought of any others yet I will wait and see how traumatic I find it at Manchester :D

Nikki :D

You got RBB  :D I wish I had your bad luck :P  :D

Michelle

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2004, 01:13:32 PM »
Gill,

Our first champ show is a bit of a cheat as no CC's on offer in Cockers but I should be able to get the feel of a champ show without as much pressure :rolleyes: Its Manchester at the end of January.  Haven't even thought of any others yet I will wait and see how traumatic I find it at Manchester :D

Nikki :D

You got RBB  :D I wish I had your bad luck :P  :D

Michelle
lol! You really don't want our bad luck :lol: !!  Gud luck for your first champ show :D ! Hope both you and Abby enjoy ur selves ;) .