Author Topic: FUN DOG SHOW, GILLINGHAM, KENT 10th JULY 2010  (Read 634 times)

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
FUN DOG SHOW, GILLINGHAM, KENT 10th JULY 2010
« on: June 27, 2010, 06:09:01 PM »
We are holding our second fun dog show.
The venue is:
Brompton Westbrook Primary School, Kings Bastion, Brompton, Gillingham, Kent ME7 5DQ
It will be on Saturday 10th July.
Judging starts at 11.00am
The classes for this fun dog show are as follows:
1. Best Fancy Dress
2. Prettiest Bitch
3. Most Handsome dog
4. Best condition
5. Best trick
6. Best rescued or rehomed
7. Most Appealing eyes
8. Waggiest tail
9. Cutest puppy (under 1 year)
10. Child handler (11 years and under)
11. Dog most like its owner
12. Best veteran

Rosettes to 4th place and all first prize winners to compete for a best in show rosette and trophy cup and reserve best in show rosette and trophy cup.

Entry is £1.00 per dog per class
All dogs must be accompanied by a responsible adult

Afterwards, you can take your pooped pooch home and join in the Brompton Carnival which leaves from the school field at 3.00pm......
Should be a great day out!

Please remember: This is on school grounds and dogs must not be exercised on the school field.  There is a massive area just along the road where dogs can be exercised and there will be plenty of poo bags available!!

Parking is free.
There will be refreshments, a raffle, ice creams, cakes, face painting and many information stands!!

Hope to see you there (if you do come along, mention COL - I will be the crazy lady rushing around trying to look cool, calm and collected in front of my work colleagues!!!!!)
Penny
xxxx
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
Re: FUN DOG SHOW, GILLINGHAM, KENT 10th JULY 2010
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 09:20:20 PM »
Just a quick reminder cos this show is next weekend!
Hope to see some COLers there!  I will be the dog-less lady trying to look cool, calm and collected (can't take my gang as we will be too busy organising everything  ;))
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Holly Berry

• Donator
  • Today I’m going to be a b****r
Re: FUN DOG SHOW, GILLINGHAM, KENT 10th JULY 2010
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 09:09:15 AM »
Sorry Penny won't be able to come as we are away, I would like to have entered Ebony into the cutest puppy. Hope you have a fantastic day and that you raise lots of money.
Rosie Cassie Lucy Poppy and Holly My Angels at the Bridge