Author Topic: £5 off First Natural Instinct Order  (Read 2638 times)

Offline rubyduby

Re: £5 off First Natural Instinct Order
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »
O.k Mrs Connel I will take you up on your offer....thanks...just curious to know if they do deliver this side of the Argyll Bridge how does it stay frozen??? and who actually delivers it, bit worried they wont find my house.....I usually get stuff left at the gate, top of the road or just left in the area..

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »
I started this thread off and I am the only one with a voucher left! ph34r :005:
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline connel

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »
O.k Mrs Connel I will take you up on your offer....thanks...just curious to know if they do deliver this side of the Argyll Bridge how does it stay frozen??? and who actually delivers it, bit worried they wont find my house.....I usually get stuff left at the gate, top of the road or just left in the area..

AJG Parcels deliver the order. Got my 2nd one delivered yesterday - its not next day delivery because we are stupid enough to live out in the wilds :lol: Ordered it on Wednesday.  Still frozen solid - comes in a polystrene box which is inside a cardboard box.  Can you get it left at the shop? I could have dropped off the voucher today 'cos I went past your gate when I went down to the Mid Argyll Show.

Will give you a ring later - just thought of a cunning plan :lol: :lol:

Sue, Finn, Jan & Tia

NESSR - Scottish Co-ordinator

Offline rubyduby

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 09:07:57 AM »
Sorry Sheryl I opted for Ms Connels voucher as she lives close to me(40 mins) and I thought it might encourage the company to deliver to me too!! We frequently get no service or expensive surcharges on the west coast of Scotland so the more people this side that wants stuff the better......

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »
Ach, I'm just joshing you pet, it is funny because it is like the voucher that time forgot! :005: :005:

Offline maddycakes

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 12:51:57 PM »
Sheryl

I'm toying with the idea of changing over to half raw feeding, could i be cheeky and ask for the voucher if you still have it   ;)

All that is putting me off is if i will have enough freeze space!

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 03:01:42 PM »
Sold!!  As for the freezer space....well a minimum order is 10kg I think.  If it is any help, I let mine partially defrost (which they tell you is ok) and then put in small freezer bags in meal size portions.  That way they can sit in the little nooks and crannies.  However, I did buy a small chest freezer last Christmas, partly for the food and partly because I always run out of freezer room at Christmas ph34r

You don't need the voucher, all you do is phone them up to place an order and give them my details.  If you decide to go ahead, just pm me xx

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »
I can only order the minimum 10kg which fills a draw in the freezer (4 draws in total), so am on the look out for a small chest freezer to go in the shed.
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline maddycakes

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 08:52:15 PM »
Thank you sheryl

might sound a silly question but approximately what size are kg bags, don't want to order it and not have enough room, plus im also having a little battle with mother over freezer space, she's of the old school when it comes to dog food, anything out of a tin!  :005:

Offline rubyduby

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 07:09:35 PM »
Got my first order of Natural Instinct took 2 1/2 days, not sure what I expected quite squishy when defrosted , how does everyone feed this as it is, or with additional fillers i.e kibble biscs etc??

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 07:36:54 PM »
Just got to say that I met these guys & their gorgeous Dobi at the Bournemouth dog show at Brokenhurst & I was a little surprised to hear they were giving out incorrect info ....nothing major !!! but IMO they should know their stuff if they are promoting & selling a product  :dunno:    

Am going to follow it up & email them ......mainly for the fact that they tried to correct me during a conversation with my friend & secondly because they said the info was directly from their vet   :-\

EDITED  ... just wanted to say the above was to do with difference of advice concerning digestion time of a BARF diet v's that of Kibble etc & not their product .. it looks good stuff   ;) 
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 08:36:44 PM »
Got my first order of Natural Instinct took 2 1/2 days, not sure what I expected quite squishy when defrosted , how does everyone feed this as it is, or with additional fillers i.e kibble biscs etc??

Feed it as it is, don't add kibble or biscuits. Raw food shouldn't be mixed with mixer or kibble.
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline Workingcocker

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »
You don't need a voucher..just a name when you call up to get £5 off.

Feel free to use mine Sarah Evans with Rio the working cocker. They know him well!
/Users/sarah/Desktop/IMG_1839.JPG