Author Topic: How Much ?!?!?? I don't believe it  (Read 2973 times)

Offline stuffster

• Luna
Re: How Much ?!?!?? I don't believe it
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 07:00:50 AM »
I use Greenbee insurance, and it has only gone up by about £1 per year for both dogs, (And it was by FAR the cheapest quote) and that was despite claiming over £4000 for Alfie's knee op last year. They paid out really quickly each time - the cheque was sent within a week each time i submitted a claim. Been really impressed with them.

PURDEY AND LUNA <3

Offline pip1965

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 11:14:16 AM »
We use Greenbee and our quote has actually gone down this year

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 01:15:49 PM »
Thanks for all the advice, I have to admit that after a few hours of internet searching all the quotes that give the same cover were around the same price as More Than...they were brilliant when I had to claim for my Springers operation (errr she ended up having the same operation 3 times) so I cant fault them for that....long story short I have stuck with the devil I know  :005:

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 05:52:17 PM »
Thats a big jump, bth doesn't suprise me. When I insured with Argos, it doubled in the second year. I changed pretty sharpish! >:D

Really? That's who I'm with. Bums  >:(

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 06:19:46 PM »
Mine are insured with M&S good all round policy but premium is going up from £27 to £39.40   :fear2: 

When starting the policy it was £10 + no excess + £7000 per illness per year ... all really good, until your dog developes an ongoing condition & they start to put up the premiums - your then stuck, as another insurer won't cover those conditions  >:D .... but this does seem par for the course with most insurers now.
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!