Author Topic: South Wales and Monmouth Champ Show  (Read 7197 times)

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Re: South Wales and Monmouth Champ Show
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »
Thanks Jenny and thanks to your OH also.  :D Don't think I'll come down of that high for a while.  ;) :005: Shel & Jane may have the bitch results if they were noting them down. I know they had another show today though, so they may be on later.  ;)
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Selwoc

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 06:12:52 PM »
Sorry, no results from us, I was too busy taking photos. We have just got in from the Oxford Canine show, Jane may be along later and post a link to them.

Offline ggilly

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 06:21:16 PM »
Here is a link to the photos that Shel took at the show, apologies for the yellow tinge to the photos, the lighting was not very good.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1122810450&aid=2079013
Team Shenjela - Jane, Shel, Lizzy, Neala and Duffy

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 06:25:14 PM »
Sorry, no results from us, I was too busy taking photos. We have just got in from the Oxford Canine show, Jane may be along later and post a link to them.

We'll let you off then Shel.  ;) :005: Hope you had a good day today. I'm sure someone must have the bitch results. I would have noted them down at the end, but it had been a long day and wanted to get home to be honest. We noted most of the dog results down as we went along.  Oh well I'm sure someone will be along. ;)

Offline chelsea

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »
Sorry we didn't mark our catalogue up...I've tried looking to see if I can remember the results, but there would be lots of gaps!!

Thanks everyone, me and mum are sooo happy!!! :D

Offline Selwoc

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »
Chelsea, you and your mum can be completely excused from marking your catalogue. I just hope that the champagne was after your drive home !!!!

Offline kaycee

• Wow!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 09:46:38 PM »
Well Done to all that was placedkx.

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 10:00:34 PM »
Thanks Jenny. We have some results, but not all, so will check back tom and see if we can add to them. Huge well done to everyone today. I had a fab day with Tally gaining his stud book number. What a result.  :cool4: :banana: Even if poor Dru did get nowhere, bless him. He did have his cheeky head on today.  :shades: :005:

:clapping: :clapping: Huge well done Sarah and Tally, so pleased for you  :luv:

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 10:04:09 PM »
Thanks Jenny. We have some results, but not all, so will check back tom and see if we can add to them. Huge well done to everyone today. I had a fab day with Tally gaining his stud book number. What a result.  :cool4: :banana: Even if poor Dru did get nowhere, bless him. He did have his cheeky head on today.  :shades: :005:

Thanks sooo much Patsy. It really is a dream come true for me and Tally from the block as I call him.  ;) :005:

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »

Thanks sooo much Patsy. It really is a dream come true for me and Tally from the block as I call him.  ;) :005:

I dont get on here as much lately, I struggle juggling grooming facebook and COL  :005: Huge congrats anyway, bet you cant wait for next March now!

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »

I dont get on here as much lately, I struggle juggling grooming facebook and COL  :005: Huge congrats anyway, bet you cant wait for next March now!

Oh I know exactly what you mean hun. Especially with grooming being my business too.  :shades: I always make time for FB and COL though.  ;) :005: Really looking forward to next year, but glad I have a year to try and get Tally something to wear there.  :shades: :005:

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »

Oh I know exactly what you mean hun. Especially with grooming being my business too.  :shades: I always make time for FB and COL though.  ;) :005: Really looking forward to next year, but glad I have a year to try and get Tally something to wear there.  :shades: :005:

My monster has lots of clothes just no ring skills  :005: I think I would prefer a bit less 'clothes' Sarah  :005: Good luck with Dru too, he is a little beauty  :luv: Love the TM photos  :luv:

Offline loppylugs

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 12:23:01 AM »
Well done Tally & Sarah. :D

you havent lived till you,ve owned a cocker

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 07:33:09 AM »
Thanks Bev. If you ever want to swap Patsy.  ;) Joke!! I wouldn't be without my Tally. Even if he was in a bad mood earlier that day. Everyone has their moods I guess. I know I sure do.  :shades: :005: I'd be nowhere without him and he soo deserves this. A really special boy to me.  :luv: Anyway Huge well done to all placed especially team Quintavia who really couldn't deserve it more.  A really lovely day all round. :D

Offline tracey

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2011, 08:42:43 AM »
Anyway Huge well done to all placed especially team Quintavia who really couldn't deserve it more.  A really lovely day all round. :D

Thanks Sarah :blink: and everyone else for your congratulations.

Congratulations to you and Tally Sarah and everyone that was placed :D
http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk

Love All
Trust A Few
Do Wrong To None
William Shakespeare