Author Topic: Anyone with Axa?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Danni and Freya

• Freya
Anyone with Axa?
« on: August 18, 2011, 08:52:15 PM »
As you may know Freya had a lot of tests in relation to her incontinence at the beginning of July. Having still not heard from them a week ago I gave them a ring as i'd heard nothing, not even confirmation they'd received the form from my vets. They said they recieved it mid July and it would be processed soon.  :huh: Is this normal? Its the first i've ever made so i'm not sure how it works really but I expected at least a letter to let me know they had it, getting a bit worried  :-\

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Re: Anyone with Axa?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 09:29:42 PM »
I have Disney insured with Axa but never had to claim.

I think I got a letter from M&S to let me know that a claim is being processed but not from the others I used previous to that so I don't think that in itself is too unusual. I would imagine if there was a problem with the claim itself that they would have been in touch so for now I would just assume that they are being a bit slow  :-\
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Danni and Freya

• Freya
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 09:31:05 PM »
Thankyou thats good to know. Just a lot longer than I imagined it would be. The main reason I worry is it was paid on my mums credit card, so i'm anxious to get it back and repay her

Offline Goggins

• Donator
  • Princess "Freya" Trucker (dob:25/03/2011)
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 10:58:30 AM »
Not sure about Axa but the one and only claim for Merlin with Healthy Pets took almost 2 months and when the cheque came they hadnt signed it (couldnt make it up!)...I had no correspondence from them either which made me really cross...needless to say Merlin is now with petplan...

Good Luck and hope you get your money back soon
Carol owned and loved by Freya (my gorgeous cocker spaniel), Thor (boxer) and Merlin (border collie)

Offline Danni and Freya

• Freya
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 08:04:44 PM »
Thrilled to say a letter confirming they accept the claim came today. Rather convinient that its a couple of days after I rang to remind them about it  >:( Anyways can't complain, so releived  :lol: they are sending a cheque

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 07:16:31 AM »
Not sure about Axa but the one and only claim for Merlin with Healthy Pets took almost 2 months and when the cheque came they hadnt signed it (couldnt make it up!)...I had no correspondence from them either which made me really cross...needless to say Merlin is now with petplan...

Good Luck and hope you get your money back soon
strange i was with Healthy pets with Bruno R.I.P  :'( when he was diagnosed with lymphoma and they paid out really quickly every time and they were really easy to contact and get a claim form and we made alot of claims  im not with them now as my other dogs are insured with the best deal that was going at the time of insuring them
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy