Author Topic: insurance- life time cover anyone had a good deal lately  (Read 1451 times)

Offline minimoo

• Donator
insurance- life time cover anyone had a good deal lately
« on: September 02, 2011, 06:58:07 AM »
im looking for a new policy, i want the usual lifetime cover, i was going to go with animal friends but im not too sure now, i was with sainsburys as they had a good deal on last time, i know alot of them are underwritten by AXA  now . anyone had a good deal lately as its the usual confusing minefield  ;) :D
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline seaangler

Re: insurance- life time cover anyone had a good deal lately
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 07:28:34 AM »
im looking for a new policy, i want the usual lifetime cover, i was going to go with animal friends but im not too sure now, i was with sainsburys as they had a good deal on last time, i know alot of them are underwritten by AXA  now . anyone had a good deal lately as its the usual confusing minefield  ;) :D

We just taken up with more than again for are new pup Gemma...The four weeks are up the week after next and are new policy starts then...thirteen pounds for are new pup...(up to 7000 pound(are other two dogs are insured with More Than)I was going to insure her with N.F.U (as we have are horse insured with them) But they do not have the cover for the smaller pet (as we would like)...Type in with compare the market dot com And decided to stick with a trusted company (More than) :D Chris

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 07:33:20 AM »
In the end, I chose Axa for Disney. £7000 per period of insurance for £17.49 a month (7 years old).

There wasn't any introductory offer (I was going to choose Sainsburys which had 25% off a new policy but that quote was £26 so I dread to think what his premiums would have been next year!) or cashback deals but it was the best cover I found at an affordable price that, fingers crossed, shouldn't jump up too much in the future.
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 07:52:31 AM »
thanks i will have a look at them both, as you said sainsburys did a good intro offer and then hicked up the price  >:(     . chris thats a very good price i will check it out
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 08:44:14 AM »
anyone had any recent experience with pets at home cover, thats looking good on paper, but do they pay up etc