Author Topic: Best bedtime biccie!!!  (Read 6287 times)

Offline SkyeandOllie

• Ollie and Jess
Re: Best bedtime biccie!!!
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 09:59:53 AM »
Gravy bones,  bonios or a home made biscuit (when I make them!!)  No bile here,  If Im not quick enough Ollie will go and sit next to the cupboard and give a little woof,  no chance I'd get away with no bed time biscuit!

Offline Sara_Clara

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 02:30:29 PM »
Puppy Bonio or Pets at Home Puppy mini bones (x2) here and the same whenever I leave her in her crate to go out anywhere.  She settles much better this way and I have cut her kibble down a little to compensate.
Puppy Colour: Chocolate Sable Roan
Puppy DOB: 25.02.24
Puppy Name: Murphy
Mummy Name:  Sara

Offline Laura

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 02:47:08 PM »
Mine run into their crate for their bedtime snack. They get a gravy bone, a couple of bits of kibble (now I've found one they enjoy) or a chunk of carrot.  Henry our cat joins the queue for his peice of meaty stick.
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 08:48:39 PM »
Burns keltie or Klassy Kanine Bakery biscuit here. 

Offline White Bryony

• Site Member
  • Woofie 5.5.1999 - 29.4.13
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2011, 09:04:20 PM »
After their last trip into the garden before bed, Woofie won't move from the kitchen cupboard until he has had a treat. At the moment it is half a fish4udogs sea jerky twist each.

Lisa, Maddie and Woofie (now at the bridge) xx

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 10:27:19 PM »
After their last trip into the garden before bed, Woofie won't move from the kitchen cupboard until he has had a treat. At the moment it is half a fish4udogs sea jerky twist each.

That's what William and Louis have at the moment too :D

Offline twiceover2

• Donator
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
Well, as from last night Pippa and Barney are on Betty Miller "bake your own" cookies (choc flavour).  My partner was given  the pack as a 40th birthday present from work  :005: and we baked them last night.  I say "baked" but all you do is add oil, water, roll out, cut and bake.  Pippa loves them.  Barney wasn't sure at first but not wishing to to let Pippa have more than her fair share, he forced the first one down and has been back for seconds!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2011, 09:15:59 AM »
Well, as from last night Pippa and Barney are on Betty Miller "bake your own" cookies (choc flavour).  My partner was given  the pack as a 40th birthday present from work  :005: and we baked them last night.  I say "baked" but all you do is add oil, water, roll out, cut and bake.  Pippa loves them.  Barney wasn't sure at first but not wishing to to let Pippa have more than her fair share, he forced the first one down and has been back for seconds!

Not wishing to sound a spoil-sport, will the chocolate content be ok for them?  ph34r
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline poppy

• Donator
  • Betsy b 17/05/2011
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2011, 09:56:54 AM »
Am I a horrible mummy?  >:D   I don't give Betsy anything, unless she has gone out to do her last wee and then I give her some PAH mini-bones for puppies with added calcium. :luv:

Lots of love ... Lizzie
Micka 17/03/1996-12/07/2011 Sleep my darling baby

Offline sands

• My pretty girls!
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2011, 12:26:40 PM »
couple bits of kibble when it 'crate time' seems to be her favourite  ;)

Wee Benji boy 10/2/1994 - 8/10/2009
Sweet dreams my wee man

Life's too short to worry about muddy paws!

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2011, 12:32:13 PM »
Am I a horrible mummy?  >:D   I don't give Betsy anything, unless she has gone out to do her last wee and then I give her some PAH mini-bones for puppies with added calcium. :luv:

I don't give him a gravy bone to be 'nice'.  I give it to him so he has something in his stomach and doesn't throw up bile in the morning which he was prone to do without something last thing at night  ;)
helen & jarvis x

Offline revis

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2011, 05:08:59 PM »
Maggie always has gravy bones or any other kind of biscuit rushes to her bed to get them but she will eat anything raw cauliflower  broccoli stalks etc . I suppose when you have spent 7 years in those awful places in Wales any food is great.

Offline Loudon

• Donator
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2011, 06:32:20 PM »

I give it to him so he has something in his stomach and doesn't throw up bile in the morning which he was prone to do without something last thing at night  ;)

Helen, Lucy does that too, have you any idea why? Unfortunately, Lucy likes to be sick in comfort so she is usually sick on the duvet. I must have the cleanest one in town but I don't think my washing machine is designed for it. Hmm.

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2011, 08:10:22 PM »
Bonios

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2011, 09:42:15 PM »
Jasper has a bowl of white fish and potato as he can't go longer than a couple of hours without food due to his dementia  >:D Jacob and Bee have a bonio, Piper and Vixen both have 2 meaty strips  :D