Author Topic: Best bedtime biccie!!!  (Read 6213 times)

Offline twiceover2

• Donator
Re: Best bedtime biccie!!!
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2011, 07:19:50 AM »
Well, as from last night Pippa and Barney are on Betty Miller "bake your own" cookies (choc flavour).  My partner was given  the pack as a 40th birthday present from work  :005: and we baked them last night.  I say "baked" but all you do is add oil, water, roll out, cut and bake.  Pippa loves them.  Barney wasn't sure at first but not wishing to to let Pippa have more than her fair share, he forced the first one down and has been back for seconds!

Not wishing to sound a spoil-sport, will the chocolate content be ok for them?  ph34r

No worries - it is "dog chocolate" ie carob  ;)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2011, 12:04:18 PM »
Well, as from last night Pippa and Barney are on Betty Miller "bake your own" cookies (choc flavour).  My partner was given  the pack as a 40th birthday present from work  :005: and we baked them last night.  I say "baked" but all you do is add oil, water, roll out, cut and bake.  Pippa loves them.  Barney wasn't sure at first but not wishing to to let Pippa have more than her fair share, he forced the first one down and has been back for seconds!

Not wishing to sound a spoil-sport, will the chocolate content be ok for them?  ph34r

No worries - it is "dog chocolate" ie carob  ;)

Okey dokey  :D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2011, 12:34:36 PM »
Am I a horrible mummy?  >:D   I don't give Betsy anything, unless she has gone out to do her last wee and then I give her some PAH mini-bones for puppies with added calcium. :luv:

I give it to him so he has something in his stomach and doesn't throw up bile in the morning which he was prone to do without something last thing at night  ;)

Helen, Lucy does that too, have you any idea why? Unfortunately, Lucy likes to be sick in comfort so she is usually sick on the duvet. I must have the cleanest one in town but I don't think my washing machine is designed for it. Hmm.

I have no idea Loudon - Jarvis has quite a sensitive tummy so I wonder if he has a bit of excess acid.  The gravy bone last thing does seem to help stop any bile (and I can't blame a girl for being sick in comfort  :luv: )
helen & jarvis x

Offline pennylopey

• Alfie 26/05/2011 - 31/07/2020
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2011, 02:33:50 PM »
Alfie either has a bonio or a JWB crackerjack. We tell him to go to bed and he jumps in his crate and waits for a biscuit.  :luv:
Missing Alfie 26/05/2011 - 31/07/2020

Offline pennylopey

• Alfie 26/05/2011 - 31/07/2020
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2011, 02:41:42 PM »
The gravy bones everyone has, where are they from? PAH do some but are they likely to be 'not as good' as maybe some other brands? I've not seen these before and I reckon Alfie would very much enjoy them!
Missing Alfie 26/05/2011 - 31/07/2020

Offline amzzyb86

• my lovely saphie and sandy xxx
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »
my 2 have a bedtime biccy after they come in from their night time wee, they wouldnt forgive me if i didnt  :005:
i love my girls they r perfect!!xx