Author Topic: south of england agricultural society open this bank holiday  (Read 1176 times)

Offline willows mum

am i going mad :huh: (probably) but this show has been advertised as crufts qualifier. to start with it was extremely hard to find a schedule and secondly i was going to watch as it said there are normally lots of top breeders etc, BUT by the looks of it there are hardly any classes, i think 12 over the 2 days ,under  2 breeds from each group and most importantly NO rcockers, if anyone knows any different i would really appreciate it if you would let me know x thanks

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Re: south of england agricultural society open this bank holiday
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:43:06 PM »
As its an open show BIS, RBIS and BPIS qualify for Crufts.
 ;)
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline willows mum

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 08:22:41 AM »
thanks, sometimes i can be soooo blonde  :005: contacted someone from ringcraft and yes cockers are there, schedule on one of the websites is way off x

Offline louisedi

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 04:03:00 PM »
If it is a premiere open show, then some BOB qualifie for crufts aswell, it will tell you in shedule, gd luck

Offline Tango

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 04:20:04 PM »
I've been before to Ardingly at a few other society shows and may be going on Monday as well. I've  also seen there isn't a specific class for Cockers this year so I'm not sure if many breeders will be there especially as next week (13th May) there is the South of England Gundog in Maidstone with a couple of classes for Cockers. May be you could ring the secretary to see in any Cocker entries have been made?

Offline willows mum

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 10:38:38 AM »
thanks i dont think i will go now weather supposed to be awful, as its garden and leisure show aswell it costs around £7 to get in, im entered for southern gundog next week so i think i will relax and have a nice roast instead  :005:

Offline louisedi

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 03:40:00 PM »
If you had entered your dog, you would have got into garden show, been a few yrs ago know, nice show

Offline willows mum

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 10:23:27 AM »
unfortunately i was to late to enter at ardingly so was just going to watch, only just in time for s of e gundog its our first open and had to go in for pg lol oh well i need some experience and as they say you always take the best dog home with you x

Offline Wightpaws

• Site Member
  • Wightroche Magical Knight
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 04:19:40 PM »
Love this show, it was Ruby's last show as a puppy a few years ago, she won BP, Puppy Group 1 and BPIS what a day to remember, sorry we couldn't make it this year though, its a great day out  :D
cheryl, owned by Snops, Rocks, Pebbles and Ruby Roo