Author Topic: Got Our Little Rascal - 56k Beware  (Read 3465 times)

Offline BigJim&Kate

• Site Member
    • NESSR - Spaniel Rescue
Got Our Little Rascal - 56k Beware
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 08:50:09 PM »
Thankyou  :D
Was just wanting to make sure. its soo hard not knowing what he wants or if his howling means he's in great distress etc etc   :unsure: it is just like having a child.
He's been sleeping in his cage this afternoon wen we were out, james spied on him wen he came home! the things you have to do ay!  :lol:  :ph34r:
Kate  :P
Jim, Kate, Bails, Millie & Gypsy Working for
NESSR - Spaniel Rescue
NESSR / NECSR Cocker Rehoming Co-ordinator

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 09:34:04 PM »
Thankyou  :D
Was just wanting to make sure. its soo hard not knowing what he wants or if his howling means he's in great distress etc etc   :unsure: it is just like having a child.
He's been sleeping in his cage this afternoon wen we were out, james spied on him wen he came home! the things you have to do ay!  :lol:  :ph34r:
Kate  :P
[snapback]161127[/snapback]

Ahhh thats good, he is obviously getting used to it.....the more he does it the more he'll like it! :)

I agree they are worse than children.......not that I have any children.... but I do teach 4 and 5 year olds so that qualify's me a bit!!!!

Fingers crossed things carry on going well :)
Lisa xx

Offline Rachel B

• Site Member
  • Look at me!!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005, 09:36:34 PM »
Good luck with tonight.  

It has taken Barney a couple of weeks to get used to his crate and to be honest whenever he gets put in there he still wimpers for about 15 minutes before he settles down (mostly because he is worried that he is missing out on something!).

It isn't at all cruel - it is creating a safe place for them to sleep and feel at home.

Please do persevere though - I am exhausted having had two weeks of howling but we can now see an end to it :D and i still think it is worth it, even in my tired state!!!

Rachel xxx
Rachel & James and a waggly tail from Mr Barningham

Offline Mich

• Site Member
  • Bailey come back!
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 11:40:19 PM »
He is Gorgeous  :D   I have a Bailey too! :lol:
  Mich, Bailey and Poppy xxxxx