Author Topic: Hi Everyone, I'm new  (Read 3685 times)

Offline lucieb

• Site Member
  • megan
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm new
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 03:52:56 PM »
hi, im pretty new to this site aswell and have found it very useful so far. bailey looks adorable, my megan is 8 months old and is blue roan and tan. we thought she was a blue roan when we picked her, and we were delighted when the breeder rang to tell me she was getting little tan eyebrows.
i would eventually like another little cocker and would love a chocolate/tan. i bet your really excited about getting him home!
he looks so cute!!!!! :D

Offline mononj

• Site Member
  • Rosie Posy
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »
Hi welcome to COL. We have a lovely working cocker called Rosie, who is 16 weeks. Bailey looks gorgeous, as does his mum.

Offline denisec

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »
Aww they look lovely  :luv:  Mum is gorgeous  :luv:

Offline Lou1

• Site Member
  • Bailey 10 weeks old
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 12:05:07 AM »
thanks everyone.  Your dogs look gorgeous too.  I have to say there are a lot of people with puppies on here, or like me, counting down the days to collect a new arrival  :D

Blue Roan and Tan is an unusual colour isn't it? - very nice, although I love all cocker colours!

Is anyone going to Discover Dogs at Earls Court in November?  May see some of you there. I thought it might be a good place to stock up on puppy gear.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2006, 08:51:08 AM »

Is anyone going to Discover Dogs at Earls Court in November?  May see some of you there. I thought it might be a good place to stock up on puppy gear.

Not planning to go but beware the temptation.  I bet you end up spending about 10 times what you planned to!  :005: :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline Harriet

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 04:39:17 PM »
thanks everyone.  Your dogs look gorgeous too.  I have to say there are a lot of people with puppies on here, or like me, counting down the days to collect a new arrival  :D

Blue Roan and Tan is an unusual colour isn't it? - very nice, although I love all cocker colours!

I am  :D

Hi & Welcome to COL  :D Bailey is lovely  :luv:

Offline lucieb

• Site Member
  • megan
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 12:58:31 PM »
was thinking of going to discover dogs but not sure yet.
Apparently blue roan and tan is a bit rare(tri) i think the breeder would have kept her if we hadnt have already claimed her! shes such a fussy little devil though.

Offline mandy

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 01:27:06 PM »
hi louisa i too am new to this site it is very helpful and eveyone seems really friendly.your bailey is lovely and im sure you will get a lot of pleasure out of him,we have had our little girl paige for 4 weeks and she,s a bundle of fun and enjoyment :D

RIP Toby love and miss you every day xx

1/7/95 to 20/8/2012

Offline Lou1

• Site Member
  • Bailey 10 weeks old
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 01:38:30 PM »
Wow! Megan is gorgeous!  I want one!  :D

Hi Mandy, I've read your thread and Paige is adorable and a very well behaved puppy it seems (don't know how long that will last  :005:)

Baileys puppy play pen arrived today and it is huge, but you can change the size and shape of it (thank god!).  I thought it was a really good buy at £29.99 from ebay.  It's quite well made and has a door so he can come and go when he pleases and it will keep him safe while he's young when we need to go out.

Offline mandy

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 02:57:54 PM »
hi louisa thats a good price for you puppy pen,they come in very handy when you have to go out.when we brought paige home we were ready for the sleepless nights but they never came.on a night she sleeps in the kitchen in a crate with some paper down,the first two nights she had a tiny wee  and after that nothing,she,s been amazeing and has only weed a couple of times in the house which was my fault didnt get to her quick enough when she was crying to go out. :blink:

1/7/95 to 20/8/2012

Offline Lou1

• Site Member
  • Bailey 10 weeks old
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 07:21:19 PM »
Wow, Paige sounds like a little  :angel:

You must have toilet trained her very well.  I really hope when Bailey comes home in December that he will be as good but if not, I will be ready for him  :lol:

You are very lucky not to have had any sleepness nights

Offline mandy

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 07:31:20 PM »
hi lou  i think a lot of it was down to her breeder she puts a lot of time into her puppies and weve just kept up the good work. :blink:

1/7/95 to 20/8/2012

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 09:39:08 PM »
hello, i am new to the board too and had my first cocker in June :luv:

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline Lou1

• Site Member
  • Bailey 10 weeks old
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 10:00:43 PM »
Hi Shelley, have you put any pics of your cocker on here yet?  I see you have a lovely Newfoundland too  :D

Offline CraftySam

• Site Member
  • Max, Morgan, Sapphi
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 10:10:09 PM »
Hi Louisa

Welcome to COL  :D  Looking forward to lots of pics when Bailey comes home.

I have Barney, a 7 month old gold cocker. I also have Sapphi, a black Lab who is 2yrs 10 months and Max, a Golden Retriever, who is 1 yr 5 months.

Beware you will be addicted to this site before you know it.  ;)  :005:
Sam is mum to - Sapphi (working black Lab 5 1/2 yrs), Max (Golden Retriever 4 yrs) Morgan (American Cocker 2 1/2yrs) and mum in spirit to Barney (English Cocker 3 1/2 yrs now living in Scotland)