Author Topic: never done this before  (Read 4436 times)

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: never done this before
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 06:21:35 PM »
Hi welcome to COL, I’m really sorry to hear Hector is so poorly at the moment, fingers and paws crossed from both me and my little Brodie that the worst is soon over for him :-*
I look forward to seeing photos of him once he is fully recovered :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »
Hi and welcome, hope he's feeling better now, sounds like he had a tricky time, but hopefully over it now.

Offline JohnW

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL,

When I first bought Blossom my blue roan show she had a run in with a bee, On her lip, and it was all swolen and painful too, but thankfully hers was not serious and we simpy bathed it and put a bit white vinager on the sting too. It sounds like your dog has had a bad reaction and hopefully he will recover in time. Once hes well it would be nice to get a picture of the little chap on here.

Offline Katrina+Hector

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »
Hi everyone  Thank you so much for all your messages they have made me feel better. Took Hector to the vets and she gave him a slow releasing antibiotic jab and one to help his poor tummy so fingers crossed and I will sort out some photos of my baby soon

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »
Welcome to COL Katrina and Hector  :D  Hoping Hector has had a few trouble-free days by now  :luv:
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline KatieJean

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 09:46:56 PM »
Hi and welcome
Hope Hector has fully recovered soon

Offline Cocoa

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 09:07:03 AM »
Welcome to COL Katrina and Hector.  Would love to see some pictures of Hector.  Cocoa is a chocolate roan and tan as well and she happens to have a full brother called Hector somewhere in the country.  I don't suppose ......... ??  No that would be too much of a coincidence.  Anyway, lots of pictures are a must.  Hoping that Hector is feeling a little better now after his run-in with the bee.

Jackie & Cocoa XXX

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 12:01:28 PM »
Welcome to COL Katrina and Hector.  Would love to see some pictures of Hector.  Cocoa is a chocolate roan and tan as well and she happens to have a full brother called Hector somewhere in the country.  I don't suppose ......... ??  No that would be too much of a coincidence.  Anyway, lots of pictures are a must.  Hoping that Hector is feeling a little better now after his run-in with the bee.

Jackie & Cocoa XXX

Oh wouldn't that be so neat?

Welcome to COL Katrina and Hector.

I hope he is feeling much better soon. How old is he?

Offline Katrina+Hector

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »
Thank you everyone Hector is much better now back to taking socks and digging up my bed.  Hector was born on the 7th March 2006 and he was a litter of 5 and we got him from Kent.  How amazing if she is his sister  :blink: :luv:

Offline Maria n Dennis

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2009, 11:15:42 PM »
glad hes feeling better  :luv:

welcome to COL , beware its really addictive  :005:

i have dennis 14 week old  >:D

Offline Cocoa

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 10:32:09 AM »
Hi Katrina - what a coincidence, Cocoa was born on 7th March 2006 and we got her from Kent too  ;) ;) ;)
We spoke to another couple who were picking up their little boy on the same day and they told us they were going to call their puppy Hector - they also told us where they came from and I believe it was a place with the initials B.H. (not allowed to mention it on the forum)  ;)  We bought Cocoa a little fluffy toy when she was a tiny puppy and we called him Hector to make up for being taken away from her brother - it is still her favourable cuddly toy to this day.  I think this is more than a coincidence so come on lets see some photos.

Jackie & Cocoa

Offline Cocoa

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
Here is a photo of Cocoa - it was taken when she was in her 2nd year but she hasn't changed an awful lots since, perhaps just filled out a bit more.  Hope this works

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa178/bellbells/100_0509.jpg

Offline Katrina+Hector

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »
I cannot believe how alike they look they must be brother and sister I will post some pictures of Hector so you can see the likeness how amazing is this Hector sends his love to cocoa  :luv: :luv:

Offline Cocoa

• Site Member
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 07:41:05 PM »
Hi Katrina - can't wait to see pictures of Hector, I've been so excited since locating Cocoa's brother.  Will send you a PM.

Jackie & Cocoa

Offline debbiedaywalker

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »

Hi and welcome (sorry bit late) I hope Hector is fully recovered from his nasty ordeal x