Author Topic: Hello from Hampshire!  (Read 4313 times)

Offline AnnieA

• Donator
  • Ted!
Re: Hello from Hampshire!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »
I am owned by the two monsters below. Woofie is 10 and Maddie is 4.

Forgot to say - Woofie and Maddie are just lovely  :luv:.  I particularly love the name Woofie  ;)

Sleep tight Henry, our little snuggle puppy :luv:

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »
Hello and welcome from me and Belle she is 14 weeks old and a solid black show type, pups are so much fun but hard work, she has spent most of this morning ripping newspaper and tearing round the house with it >:D but we love her, good luck with your pup look forward to loads of pics :luv:
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline SJP

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
Where abouts in Hampshire are you?
We are in sunny Fleet.  I will definitely be finding a puppy class - we know a few other people here with young dogs, so hopefully we will be able to get a recommendation  :D

We might see you around - we live in Church Crookham.

....and I live in Camberley.  Welcome to COL - I share my life with OH, two grown kids and Lola 2 1/2 year old working cocker.

Sally & Lola xxx

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »
Hello and welcome from another Hampshire COLer (halfway between Southampton and Salisbury).

I'm owned by 5 year old orange roan William and I'm hoping to get a Cocker puppy in September. I should know in the next few days if there's a litter due by William's dad. If so, the puppies will be due in about 1 month from now and my name is down for a dog puppy, so fingers crossed.

Offline Victoria

• Site Member
  • Beautiful Betsy
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 03:28:28 PM »
Where abouts in Hampshire are you?
We are in sunny Fleet.  I will definitely be finding a puppy class - we know a few other people here with young dogs, so hopefully we will be able to get a recommendation  :D

We might see you around - we live in Church Crookham.

....and I live in Camberley.  Welcome to COL - I share my life with OH, two grown kids and Lola 2 1/2 year old working cocker.

I didnt know that so many of us were North Hampshire.  I am in Basingstoke. 

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 03:31:21 PM »
Another Hampshire -ite here! (don't think there is such a word really  :005:).  Anyway a warm welcome to COL.  :D  Hope you enjoy the site, it can become addictive!!!  ;)  If you look on the COL meet up section there is a meet planned for 28th June at Fritham, in case you were interested in coming to that.

I have 3 loons,  Alfie (choc roan boy 5 + years), Jo Jo (choc, white & tan roan girl 4+ years) and Nina (black/white girl who will be 2 years old on 28th June).  :luv: :luv: :luv:

Good Luck for when you get your new puppy.  You will find a mine of information on here too.  :D

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Sprinkles

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 06:00:26 PM »
Bet you can't wait for your new addition  :luv:
It is very exciting, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.  We were disappointed earlier in the year when a litter we were interested in turned out to be a singleton pup. 

OMG!! I hadn't considered a single puppy scenario, we're 2nd on our breeders list >:(!!  Anyway hello and welcome from Oxfordshire. I'm also hoping to become a 1st time cocker mum in September too. I have a 6 year old hooman little boy who can't wait (I keep mentioning the sharp pointy puppy teeth but he's not phased....YET!  ;) )
Jo slave to the Cocker! ;)

Offline Helen_Marsden

• Limited Member
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 06:24:06 PM »
Hello and welcome.
I live in Bordon, Hampshire...lots of us from Hampshire here!
I have a little choc cocker and two mad boxers, also have 4 cats and ahouse bunny.
Tia is getting on quiet well with our cats (the boxers tend to chase them), however our little bunny is not so keen and just thumps her feet if Tia goes near her!
Good luck with your puppy search!

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 06:30:31 PM »
Hi and welcome.

We have Buddy a 4 year old blue roan.

I used to live in Southampton, but now we are in Reading. Not too far really!

Offline AnnieA

• Donator
  • Ted!
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »
Thank you for all the lovely welcomes  :D

If you look on the COL meet up section there is a meet planned for 28th June at Fritham, in case you were interested in coming to that.
Oooh that would be very exciting!  Are you allowed to come if you don't actually have a doglet :lol2:?!

OMG!! I hadn't considered a single puppy scenario, we're 2nd on our breeders list >:(!!  Anyway hello and welcome from Oxfordshire. I'm also hoping to become a 1st time cocker mum in September too. I have a 6 year old hooman little boy who can't wait (I keep mentioning the sharp pointy puppy teeth but he's not phased....YET!  ;) )
I know - I don't think single pups are that common but they do happen.  Our potential pup's Mummy has been scanned and it does look like there's more than one in there, but we'll just have to wait and see  ;).  This puppy business is really quite nerve wracking  :005:

Hi and welcome.

We have Buddy a 4 year old blue roan.

I used to live in Southampton, but now we are in Reading. Not too far really!

I lurve  :luv: the blue roans, but then I pretty much love all the colours really!  I went to university in Southampton, but that was a very long time ago  :shades:.  Reading is quite close - we like to shop there- particularly at Krispy Kreme  :005:.

I have a little choc cocker and two mad boxers, also have 4 cats and ahouse bunny.
What a lovely family of creatures - they must keep you busy  :D

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009, 07:16:14 PM »
If you look on the COL meet up section there is a meet planned for 28th June at Fritham, in case you were interested in coming to that.
Oooh that would be very exciting!  Are you allowed to come if you don't actually have a doglet :lol2:?!
[/quote]
Of course you are welcome,  and as you will be getting a puppy soon you will be able to see how mad they all are.  :005: :lol:  Hopefully by the time of the next meet you will be able to bring your puppy along too.  :D  (everyone will be fighting for a cuddle ;))

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline AnnieA

• Donator
  • Ted!
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 07:39:39 PM »
Of course you are welcome,  and as you will be getting a puppy soon you will be able to see how mad they all are.  :005: :lol:  Hopefully by the time of the next meet you will be able to bring your puppy along too.  :D  (everyone will be fighting for a cuddle ;))

:D The thought of meeting all those lovely cockers is making me feel quite faint  :005:

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »

:D The thought of meeting all those lovely cockers is making me feel quite faint  :005:

Mmmmm, it might just make you look at another breed! :005:

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »
Another Hampshire -ite here! (don't think there is such a word really  :005:). 
(I think the correct term for you guys is actually Hampshire Hogs, Wendy  :005: :005: )

Hello & welcome to the forum from my 3 'Dorset Dumplings'  (correct term for us  :005: :005:)
We're in Bournemouth & are owned by :
Purdey is 5 & a light blue roan
Livie is 2 & orange /white
& wee little Tinker is 2 & light blue roan

Your life will never be the same again after your little cocker baby arrives but for all the best reasons....good luck with the litter etc ;)

If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline sazzysue

• Donator
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2009, 11:56:14 PM »
Hello and welcome from another Hampshire COLer..........I live half way between Southampton and Winchester and I have a 12 wk old blue roan show cocker boy called Marlo, he is my first dog.
This has been the best site for advice and info, but it is very addictive......... I'm hoping to go along to the COL meet on 28th too, so if you want a cuddle with my pup come along too  ;)
Good Luck on getting your new pup  :blink:

Sue & Marlo