Author Topic: Newbie with ex breeding bitch  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
Re: Newbie with ex breeding bitch
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
Hi welcome i have bob a solid black show type he is 4 years old

And my mum has 2 standard schnauzers and they are the most lovely dogs she has ever had
not hard work at all....

Offline Spangles

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 04:47:09 PM »
Absolutely beautiful - all of them. :luv:

The curly locks one reminds me of my black and white cocker Jess, she takes an absolute age to dry.

(Are the schnauzers really naughty - they look so cute and I've always fancied one) 

Yep definately naughty ! Their certainly IMO not for the faint hearted ! They are extemely agile and fast, hate my cats with a passion, very food orienated, loud cuddle monsters and everything else my mum was advised that the weren't ! However we love them all the same  ;)

Apart from the bit about cats they remind me of my two little horrors (I mean darlings)  :luv:

Your Mollys markings are so like my Jess's she even has a big black spot on her back in the same place as Molly but she has one black and one white ear.  Do the black freckles on her legs grow extra long - we call them Jessies hair extensions. :005:
Love me, love my dogs

Offline _Laura_

• My Molly Moo
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
Pudding - see now we know some people with standards and a few larges aswell and they are completely different from my mums 2. Yet all the other minis we have met have been the same !! This is only our experience though of the breed.  :D

Spangles - Yes her black bits do grow longer and quicker than the rest of her hair. We keep her coat quite short as she seems to prefer it short as she does a lot of swimming but might let it grow out over the winter.....

Offline Emma xx

• Donator
  • Meg
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »
Welcome :D gorgeous dogs!!! i am also new and i have loads of photos too :shades:. my uncle has a black mini schnauzer and he is the sweetest little dog i know :angel: plays when you ask him but is so calm and well behaved the rest of the time, and hes only just 2! i suppose it just depends on the dog itself really doesnt it :blink: xx
Emma, with Meg (11) and Alfie (3)

Watch Alfie's first year!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5e5e2eace5d415d7d989a&skin_id=7