Author Topic: kennels for the first time and i feel sick update!  (Read 312 times)

Offline sarahm2008

kennels for the first time and i feel sick update!
« on: October 26, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »
Ok, so.im totally pathetic i have been losing sleep over my poor baby being in a kennels! So i have found a wondeful homeboarder not too far away who can fit us in and has a cocker! In much happier!

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: kennels for the first time and i feel sick update!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »
I don't blame you - I would be much happier too.  ph34r   Coco would hate it in kennels  :-\
Julie and Watson

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
Not pathetic at all... you just know what's best for your little one, and thats what will allow you to have a much more relaxed break  :luv:  I'd be exactly the same.  ;)
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 11:54:03 PM »
So pleased you've found an alternative Sarah...you sound much more positive now  ;)

It sounds like a much better option all round, especially as they have a cocker for companionship ...sounds just perfect  :luv:

I couldn't put mine in kennels either & have always enlisted the help of friends or family when the need arises so know just how you feel  ;)
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 08:25:29 AM »
 i put my three in kennels for the first time last week and i was worried sick about them, its the first holiday abroad for 5 years, i got back and they were just fine Milo even did the neck snuggle ( paws on shoulders and nose into your neck )  to the kennel owner when he got back in the car and she leant over him , i have had offers from friends to look after them but i would worry even more then in case there was a problem , though im glad you found a home boarder who you are happy with , i think the main point is that the dog owners trust the people they are leaving their dogs with  :D
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy