Author Topic: Missing, believed stolen, orange roan bitch, SO51, New Forest  (Read 1106 times)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=50888

Lola disappeared from her owner's garden, Canada Common, New Forest, yesterday afternoon. This is where I walk my dogs every day, less than a mile from where I live. If Lola had just escaped from the garden it's very likely that she would have been found by now as the area is very popular with local dog walkers and most of us will help if a dog is found straying or will look if one goes missing.

I was walking there at 4.30pm yesterday afternoon so I'm now trying to think if I saw anything unusual. I'm just about to take my 2 up there for a walk now so will be keeping my eyes and ears open.

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
Re: Missing, believed stolen, orange roan bitch, SO51, New Forest
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:52:59 AM »
Ooh I hope she is found soon, she looks just like Jinley.  I would be heartbroken if she went missing.

Hope she stays safe until she is back home. x

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Missing, believed stolen, orange roan bitch, SO51, New Forest
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 10:22:05 AM »
Fantastic news, Lola has been found safe and well :banana: :banana:

I phoned her owner a few minutes ago to offer help and he was just on his way to collect her from wherever she's been found, having had a phone call about her. Hopefully the Dog Lost page will be updated later with more information.