Author Topic: Cocker & Springer stolen Anglesey  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Cocker & Springer stolen Anglesey
« on: December 21, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »
Cross posted from another forum...

Friend of mine has had two spaniels go misisng from farm kennels in North West Anglesey.  Given their normal habits this is surprising so the best guess is that they have been taken.  I'm trying to put it on doglost for them (but it's very slow - their site or my PC I don't know.... )

The older dog is a Springer, aged 12 but looks about 6.  Very big handsome dog apparantly.  Black and white.  Blind - obvious from cloudy eyes. Not chipped.

The younger is approx 2 years old and is a black Cocker with a white strip on his chest.    Chipped.
Both dogs and I can't remember if they are entire or not.  Neither had collars or tags.

They were taken on Thursday night between 11.30 and 6am on the Friday morning.

I said I'd get the ball rolling for them on the internet so if there is any way any of you could cross post this onto other sites you visit, they would be very grateful.

I've got a telephone number of the people concerned if anyone needs more info.

Ta muchly.

Offline springs

Re: Cocker & Springer stolen Anglesey
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 03:26:20 PM »
If you are having trouble ,try sending all the info to admin@doglost.co.uk with a photo they will do it for you.

As much info as possible that way helpers on doglost can be more effective

Seems a lot of dogs have been stolen particulary working dogs  and from Wales please get owner to call/contact other owners as there may be a pattern to it ...they should poster like mad and get media cover the idea is to make them too hot to handle!

Such a shame :'(

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 04:33:36 PM »
Hi,

They have already e mailed dogs lost.

I can't imagine what it must be like to have a dog go missing, let alone two of them  :'( :'(

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 06:56:57 PM »
Thanks Springs  ;)

Are you from doglost?  :blink:

Offline springs

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »
Yes I am a co-ordinator and l also look out for all things Spaniel as I have four Springers and one is a Sprocker!