Author Topic: Cocker Spaniel lost - Rotherham - NOW FOUND  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Spangle

• Site Member
Cocker Spaniel lost - Rotherham - NOW FOUND
« on: March 06, 2009, 04:11:01 PM »
Great news, Rupert has been handed into a police station, and is now reunited with his relieved owner  :blink:

Please keep your eye out for my friends dog...
"At just after 10pm last night, master Rupert Ainsworth "did one" from the garden. He barged his way past me, ignored my yelling him, mum yelling him and the whistle and disappeared into the night through the gap in the hedge. All this after 2 1/2 hours free running on the beach!!!

He is a lemon and white working cocker with a white blaze down his "lion mane" like chest. He will also look down his nose at you (he "knows" he is far far better than us mere humans). He is entire, with 1/3 of his tail docked. The fur round the end of his tail is very fluffy, like a fan almost. His coat, in the main is very sleek - he is "tinny ribbed" (not underfed, just hugely active), and has a black black nose. The avatar is him as a pup, and I cant find any up to date pics at the moment either!!!!!!!.

He vanished from S66 area of Wickersley, Rotherham, has not been picked up (by authorities) either dead or alive on either Morthen Road or the M18.

He has not got a collar on but is microchipped.

07949 466911 gets me ANYTIME.

Thank you
Michelle
"
http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OSiat%2fDSB9DVF5GXNTxJvs%2fSAU2wCYK70
Rachel, Sophie, Billy, Ted, Bonnie & Sammy xxxx

Offline springs

Re: Cocker Spaniel lost - Rotherham - NOW FOUND
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »
Fantastic news!!!! Good one for the chip or was it the posters...please get him neutered just in case he does it again ....he is such a beautiful looking dog ... hope he has learnt his lesson.

I bet you are so relieved.  :D