Author Topic: Moby is missing from Fifth Avenue West Hightown Liversedge wf15  (Read 1125 times)

Offline grracee

Re: Moby is missing from Fifth Avenue West Hightown Liversedge wf15
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »
I hope he gets found soon and returned home.  :luv: Such a young age to be lost  :'(

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 09:37:48 PM »
Poor little thing.  Hope he is back home safe and well very soon.

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 06:02:11 PM »
I hope Moby's back home soon. It does seem a little odd that he was left alone in a garden (in the dark presumably) for at least 1.5 hours though (and a neighbour was last to see him at 5.30pm, not the owner)  :huh:

Offline mooching

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 02:19:42 AM »
I hope Moby's back home soon. It does seem a little odd that he was left alone in a garden (in the dark presumably) for at least 1.5 hours though (and a neighbour was last to see him at 5.30pm, not the owner)  :huh:

Apparently, he was with another spaniel who was not taken.

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 01:21:07 PM »
Yes, but still! I worry if mine are outside in the garden and I don't see them for a few minutes (have to go and check on them)! And at 16 weeks I wouldn't have let them out of my site at all, let alone for hours at a time. Maybe I'm the odd one and over protective  :dunno:

Offline Pop-Star

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:27 PM »
Yes, but still! I worry if mine are outside in the garden and I don't see them for a few minutes (have to go and check on them)! And at 16 weeks I wouldn't have let them out of my site at all, let alone for hours at a time. Maybe I'm the odd one and over protective  :dunno:
Totally agree Liz, I still go out with Poppy and she's 9 months now (although that's partly to prevent holes from appearing in the lawn :005:)
Janet & Poppy

Offline grracee

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »

I agree with that too. I go out with Charlie still and even if I'm not out with him I keep checking that he is okay outside.
Hope Moby is found soon :blink: