Author Topic: guess what ...  (Read 1645 times)

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
guess what ...
« on: May 07, 2004, 04:46:16 PM »
well guess who's come into season for the 2nd time ...
Millie must be part of the sympathy gang with Daisy :roll:
and it only 8 months since her last season... if Lottie is the far end of the 'particolour season scale' then Millie must surely be at the early end :roll:
We'd thought she'd been acting peculiar, but had put it down to the weather getting a bit warmer, we weren't expecting this at all!!  :shock:  :lol:                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline Michele

• Site Member
guess what ...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 05:04:21 PM »
Hi Kelly,
Well, I think you'll be looking at 8 months between from now on. My Meg used to come in every 9 months - regular as clock work. Now that she's spayed, she doesn't have to worry about all that milarky  :D

Big hug for Millie, and give her tum a gentle rub from me  :D                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
guess what ...
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 05:08:22 PM »
Awww poor Millie. Now she has to wear her Bridget Jones style pants again :wink:  :lol:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
guess what ...
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 05:16:21 PM »
hehe Gill - she's actually seeming to be much cleaner than last time, as a result she hasn't been subjected to the humilation of 'the pants' yet :lol:

and she isn't getting any peace from Jenni either, she was lying on the sofa last night looking miserable and jenni was trying to swing off her ears :roll: poor girlie

out of interest, does anyone know if Jenni will end up synchronising with her? if she would that would be really good :)                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
guess what ...
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 06:15:26 PM »
It's entirely possible Kelly - my two did last time (Jazz came into season 2 days after Daisy did), but alas Jazz comes into season annually as a rule and she isnt due until next September/October - given Daisy seems to come into season every 6-7 months, I'm hopeful they will synchronise for both their next ones  :D                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
guess what ...
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 09:47:40 AM »
Well, I'm sitting here drumming my fingers on the desk :roll:

All the girls in season and everyone getting second puppies, I'm beginning to feel a little left out :cry:  :cry:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
guess what ...
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2004, 10:03:33 AM »
C'mon Lottie, we are all waiting here :roll:  :lol: Tell you what though - its going to be a momentous occasion when it finally happens :wink:  :lol:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
guess what ...
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 10:18:32 AM »
C'mon Lottie, we are all waiting here :roll:  :lol: Tell you what though - its going to be a momentous occasion when it finally happens :wink:  :lol:

Mary & Lottie x

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
guess what ...
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 10:19:02 AM »

Yeh....I'm looking for a good excuse for a party :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    
Mary & Lottie x