Author Topic: Willow  (Read 3809 times)

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Willow
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 02:57:34 PM »
Poor Willow, and poor you to with all this worry. You can rest assured that we all wish Willow the very best possible, and if it helps send loads of these for you both  :luv:

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

I second that!
So sorry that I have no advice but am thinking of you, please keep us updated and take care of yourself, we‘re all here whenever you need to share your worries.  Best wishes dor Willow  :luv:

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2024, 03:44:19 PM »
I am sending all my best wishes, somehow these things tend to move out of our hands. But the one thing I know is what ever happens Willow is loved so very much and your choice will be out of love.

With Ollie who was 13 when the vet found a growth in his throat and she felt surgery was not fair on him - so we brought him home and had two wonderful years, yes with some ups and downs but never the less he was loved and content. We also managed two wonderful Ollie Hols in UK.  Weird how things turn out now it his Mum who finds herself in a similar position.

Take care of yourself Bob and my love to Willow.
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2024, 08:55:21 PM »
It's just awful, and for me, whatever decision I made, I would go back over it and doubt myself.  I really feel for you, especially as your usual vet is not available.  I assume there is no chance of a quick chat with her before then, given that there has been a change in circumstances.  I really wish I had answers for you.  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: