Author Topic: Weeing when excited!!!!!  (Read 325 times)

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
Weeing when excited!!!!!
« on: January 11, 2013, 05:26:10 PM »
Honey is now 15 weeks (where has the time gone?), when she is excited, when we have visitors etc, she wets herself. Is this normal?
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline Neon

• Donator
Re: Weeing when excited!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »
Yes it is.  Out of my three cockers, two did it whilst puppies but soon grew out of it. If you are concerned, the vet can test a urine sample to make sure there is no infection, but cocker pups do seem to be prone to weeing a little when excited.

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline Snoo

• Clover, DOB 17/05/11
Re: Weeing when excited!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 06:10:22 PM »
Clover used to do this when visiting at my friend's house - it was excitement at seeing her little poodle mate there to play with! I used to have to be extra vigilant and take her out more often than normal and ensure she did do a wee before I let her back in, all the while we were there. She didn't do it at home but it was very embarrassing when she peed on my friend's cream carpet and vynil flooring! I'm sure my friend thought she wasn't house trained properly! She did grow out of it though, thankfully,and doesn't ever do it now. Phew!   
To know them is to love them.....