Author Topic: Whose training who?  (Read 563 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Whose training who?
« on: October 30, 2013, 09:35:08 AM »
Every night before we go to bed we go through the same routine, I take his nibs out in the garden for wee & poo, and he duly performs a wee, on asking - try as I may, not same result with poo!! we come indoors, I get my drink and bed ready, shut the lights and curtains to porch - an then he decides oops I did need one after all, so on go the lights - open the curtain, door, out he goes and heyho result.

Nothing wrong with the above - I am pleased we have got to this stage, tbh - but it does make me smile, the routines and little mannerisms they adopt from even a young age  :005: 
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
Re: Whose training who?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 11:10:47 AM »
Hehe, I wish little Minstrel would send a memo to Archie, I'd like a clean floor for a change.....  ;)
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 06:02:57 PM »
Same here almost.

At about 10 pm Jinley goes out for "a last wee" (circling twice while I open the door).  She then runs out, has a wee and runs straight back in, goes upstairs and sits on the top step waiting for her bedtime treat - all before I have even had chance to lock the door and put the lights out!!

She knows she gets 2 and always sniffs the first then turns away not taking it.  The second one is offered which she takes (even if it is the same biscuit as the first one or one broken into two).

She eats both biscuits before taking up half a king size bed only after turning in circles twice (and only anti-clockwise)!!

Funny little things arent they?? :luv: :luv:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 06:41:19 PM »
Hehe, I wish little Minstrel would send a memo to Archie, I'd like a clean floor for a change.....  ;)

Will this do? can't guarantee success however  ;)

A Memo to Archie:

Now I know you are a bit younger than wot I am, but come on Archie, time to smarten up your act young man - mum has enough to do and 'aude de poo' is not the most pleasant of pongs ya know - specially when spread hither & thither on floors & paws,

From your good mate Minstrel  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 10:14:42 PM »
Thank you chicken, will pass your memo onto his nibs, but unfortunately will not hold my breath for the foreseeable future  :lol2:
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 10:23:53 PM »
Thank you chicken, will pass your memo onto his nibs, but unfortunately will not hold my breath for the foreseeable future  :lol2:

My pleasure - hope it does some good.  ;)