Author Topic: Why can puppies be so disgusting????  (Read 659 times)

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
Why can puppies be so disgusting????
« on: February 17, 2008, 06:42:26 PM »
Whilst I was cleaning up today I left the back door open for Eric to potter in and out. It was while I was vigorously cleaning that I realised that he hadn't been in for a while to generally hinder me. I went out looking for him and he had somehow managed to remove a nappy sack complete with pooey nappy from the outside bin and was happily munching through the contents  >:D I felt utterly disgusted and I had to leave him outside with a huge bowl of water to drink before I would let the disgusting little critter near me. Any similar experiences?????

Offline ladylola

• Donator
Re: Why can puppies be so disgusting????
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:53:49 PM »
Yeah. Ellie picked up a bag of dog poo yesterday, that some kind soul had thrown on the field. She ran round chasing Sasha with it and trying to rip it open. Sasha also once swiped my granddaughters nappy, I had just taken it off. It's not just pups that do these things, she is 2 and a half. It's just a doggy thing.   :lol2:  The worst thing was when Ellie was a baby she ate her own poo, then came upstairs, I lifted her on the bed for a cuddle and she threw the lot up allover me. I was puking too at that one  >:(
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 07:19:22 PM »
 :005: I'm not surprised that one made you feel sick. Imagine having the cheek to eat your own poo and then throw it up on your owner. Bless Ellie. I would love to be a dog for a day, the things they get away with. We are truly putty in their paws.  :luv:

So glad to here that they don't grow out of such digusting things

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 08:50:25 PM »
Yes they are little mingers sometimes!

Roxy dug up cat poo when she was really little and ate it, it made her really ill though and she doesn't seem to have done it again! she eats sick too which is disgusting! and has eaten her own poo before!

Luckily no babies in the vicinity here!!

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »
It certainly puts you off the spaniel snogs for a while doesn't it!!!!
Eric also likes to pinch the little ones dummy and I have once caught myself taking it off him and sucking it to give it back to my daughter, ah well what's a few germs between family  :005: