Author Topic: Who's puppy turns 1 this weekend?  (Read 589 times)

Offline Claire83

• Site Member
Who's puppy turns 1 this weekend?
« on: June 10, 2008, 02:14:51 PM »
Hiya!

Just wondered if anyone's Puppy will be celebraing their 1st birthday this weekend?
Roxy will be celebrating her 1st birthday this Saturday the 14th.

Not quite sure if we're going to do something, or even what to get her  ::) i'm secretly hoping we have some beautiful weather so that i can get some new pictures of her all growd up!  :luv:

Good doG how time flies, wen you're having fun!

I was just wondering who she shared her birthday with so we can wish you many happy returns on the day!

Claire & lil miss Roxy. xxx
The cocker spaniel.........It will leave paw prints on your heart which will remain with you, Forever!
'Roxy' (Stellenbosch Demeter)14.06.07-01.10.19 - Forever loved & missed. xoxo
'Milo' (Laurellakes Viktor Rolf) 01.12.2020-

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
Re: Who's puppy turns 1 this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »
Poppy and Sister Chloe turn one this weekend - Also on Saturday 14th!  (Happy birthday wishes to Roxy too!)

We will have Chloe around for the afternoon and will be taking some photo's of the two of them.  Defo will be cake (for them and us - any excuse!  :005:). 

If its nice may have a BBQ and get out the Paddling pool for the 2 of them (and any other doggie friends!).  I've also ordered a chow-bella bowl for each of them but cos I left it too late they will have to wait a week or two (I'm sure they dont mind!)

I cant belive it has all gone by so quickly.....  my baby not a puppy anmore  :'(  Still both her and Chloe are just  :luv: and could not be loved any more than they are I think!

Happy Birthday to all.

Amanda & Poppy x

Offline *AmandaB*

• Site Member
Re: Who's puppy turns 1 this weekend?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 01:54:23 PM »
Other turning 1 this weekend.......now lets see if I can remember all the names from a year ago......
Roxy (obviously)
Bobby
Dylan
Honey and Bramble
Amber
Daisy
and Puds

Happy birthday ladies and gents, you were all a pleasure to see on the 14th June! and glad that we found fantastic owners for you all! Mum sends her love. :luv: